Tuesday 6 January 2009

Jan 6th (fun new routine for in field, lame night)

Just got back from “gaming” in Utrecht. Place we went to was deadMy goal today was to be super kino escalation guy. Just touch touch touch. There really weren’t many hot sets but I tried it on a few. One girl I’m grabbing, touching etc and her friend runs over drunk and she’s hiccupping a lot. So this girls solution is to hold her friends ears and kind of pull them upward and the drunk girl drinks a glass of water. Weird. Anyways, as she’s doing that I’m like “awesome your hands are full, I can do whatever I want!” and then I grab her tits. She doesn’t seem phase so I’m like “awesome!” and then I put my face between her boobs and just go “blaublahbalbhalb” … she’s like “hey!!” … and eventually they run away


Did it on a couple more sets and girls just moved off dancing … hmm maybe I should talk to them a bit and then go super kino?? I literally was opening with it and talking and molesting them. Met some other pua’s here in Holland who were pretty cool. The girls I met tonight were not particularly hot, or even interesting. Ah well…

Oh, one girl I think sutbly told me off. She was like "dutch girls are pretty laid back, you should just like talk to them more" ... or something. This one I wasn't actually doing the kino stuff on... hmmm


Oh I did this one thing that’s pretty cool – one of the pua’s I met told me about this game…. It’s called “tell them” … basically the rule is nything you say about someone you have to go tell them to their face. aSo if I say to my buddy “that girl as a great ass!” he says “tell her” and I have to walk over there and say to the girl “Hey, we have this game called tell her – the rules is anything you say about someone you have to go tell them to their face – so I had to tell you that I think you’ve got a great ass!”
It’s money! A great game to play for newbies but really fun for anyone really … it’s great practice for honest game which I advocate wholeheartedly. If anyone goes about this please post in here and let me know how it went ;)


What I learned tonight: Try chatting for a bit, then doing super kino guy and see what happens... most girls won't freak out though even if you do it, they'll just continue on doing their thing...
Right. Lame night… Till next time….

No comments: