Sunday 4 January 2009

Jan 4th 6.21am (make out, fizzle out) hot babe though!

Jan 4th 6.21am
Ok we’re back from last night. First bar was absolutely terrible. I opened a couple of sets which I thought may have had a hot girl, but they didn’t. we promptly left and got to the second bar.

Second bar had one group of girls that looked cute, … it was a 3 set. I moved in and Gabrielle and alex came to wing me. The girl I thought was cute wasn’t so I talk to this other one. I’d noticed the other one (skinny blond) gave me ioi’s before. I chat to her a bit and I do physically escalate, touching her hands, putting my hand around her. She tried to give me the brush off, so I back turn to her. Try re open, she doesn’t seem interested so I move on to look for other girls. Even before I open the next set she’s in front of me … she re opens me with something. I tell her I thought she didn’t like me and she says “I was playing hard to get” … ok … well I find out she’s been single for 2 years! I ask why and she says because she’s a bitch. At this point I believe her. I try and escalate her more but she runs off

I open another girl who’s cute but maybe a bit older (well, older than what I usually go for but still younger than me, lol) … it’s amazing that I can look at a woman who’s maybe 26 and is aging badly – think she looks around 33 and call her “a bit older” when in fact she’s a few years younger than me! …. Anyways it goes well. I tell her I’m going to share a secret with her. I hug her and say “I’m a premature ejaculator sweetheart – I’m done with you already!” she laughs and I move off. Keep ‘em wanting more. Hehe.

My friends want to leave. I figure I’ll go back to the blond bitch and ask if she wants to come home with me. Why not? As I go over there though I figure to say bye to her other friends. So I bye to the least attaractive one, and then to the other one who actually up close was quite cute. I start talking to her and she’s actually really sweet. It feels wrong escalating her right in front of her friend I tried it on with… I say to her

“You know, I liked your friend but she was mean to me so I don’t like her anymore:

She says “you should give her a second chance” …. I say

“I gave her a second chance and she was mean to me again!” and she says “oh ok”

So I think I’ve made it clear I’m not into the other girl. After another minute of chat the blonde leans in and says something in dutch. I ask what is was and she says “she’s jealous you’re talking to me!” … hehe

Anyways I just felt dirty about trying shit so I just told her the name of the bar we’re going to figuring if she really likes me she’ll go there.

On the way out I re-open the older girl by the bar… one of her friends encourages me to go up to her just before I do so… after a min though she says “be right back” and starts talking to this girl and this other guy so I tell her It was nice to meet her and we split.

Do a few sets on the way, finally get to this bar that’s good. Full of girls, several hot ones

Right away near coat check I open this one short cute girl and her friend who’s also very cute but blonder and drunker rolls up. I joke with them and they are into me … first one says “what are you doing” … I say “what do u mean?” and she says “right now!” and I say “just got here, hangin with you guys!” and she says cool and they pull me onto the dance floor… at this point I am looking for my buddies, as I need a wing! I actually don’t really know what to do, but girls seem friendly and both are very cute! I feel if I escalate one the other will hate me. Fuck!! Finally I see my friends and point to the girls. Gabrielle tried to chat with one but she didn’t wanna talk to him. I dance around with them like a chode and I feel it slipping away because I haven’t really picked a target. Eventually the blonde says she might puke again and I think to switch to the other girl (who wants to make out with a girl with puke breath!) but I’d already kinda picked the blone and it was all fucked up (mainly in my head) … eventually they say they are going that way and I let them go….

I spot this hottie who I’m about to open who recongnizes me. She says from where but I can’t hear over the music. She says she now lives in Utrecht. I say we should meet up and ask for her number, she says I already have it! I have no fucking clue so tell her to put it in… her names comes up when I press save! Julie! Cooooool … she’ hot but not as skinny as I like but I may give her a shout. She’s on her way out….

Fuck maybe I should have just said “you’re both so cute, let’s go back to my house!” … I don’t know. Usually I don’t like more than one girl in a 2 set, I don’t remember this happening before… fuck it

Open loads of girls, many have boyfriends… a couple were very friendly though even though they said they had bf’s … they were with their friends also. Can I isolate these girls?? I didn’t try, I generally just moved on to look for better sets…

This one girl I spoke to was ridiculously hot. Just broke up with her bf of 9 months the day before!! Had a nice chat but I didn’t really escalate though I did try a bit, had my hand on her lovehandle and she subtly elbowed is off, lol. So I did make the effort… I tell her we should hang out and she’s like “yea maybe” and I say “take my number!” … she let me handle her phone and I put mine in but didn’t do the missed call. I think I was trying to follow my “no makeout, no number” rule… later I bumbed into her and tried to # close her and she was like “I got your number” and I was like “call me!” … ahha I’m such a chode

Gab talked to this one girl who’s friend dragged her off. The friend pointed me out to the tall blone (we’ll call her blondie) and I speak to her. She asks about my friend. I think maybe she’s into him so I find him and tell her she’s there but he doesn’t do anything about it. Hey, I tried. I go and re open her and she’s definitely into me. I just escalate and she goes along with it. Yay! Just as we start to make up her friend does everything to cock block, punching me, yelling everything. What a cunt some guy was hitting on her which distracted her long enough for me to make out with the blondie. She was one of the hotter girls in the club so I decided this was the set for the night. Her friend who was hammered proceeded to then make out with at least 3 guys, who themselves were hammered and just tongin other girls. (well, one of them was) … I got to heavily make out with blondie and was grabbin her ass, biting her neck etc. towards the end of the night I thought “ok, I got to get her really horny, I’m going to make out hard and try to finger her a bit” but I never got the chance. Night was over. I found out she lives alone etc and told her she should take me with her… she didn’t say no so I just assumed it was on and kept making out more and more etc. at the end she’s waiting for me to get my coat and I wrap her scarf around us both. Get my coat. This guy who kept trying to talk to her before re opens her, and after this other guy who is her friend. She tells me she’ll see me outside. So I figure either she’s dropping me or doesn’t want her friends to see her leave with me? She gets outside she’s pretty much forgotten about me and is looking for her bike. She’s like “oh hi” … I say “what now” and she says “I’m going home!” … I say “am I coming with you?” and she says “no” … I ask why not.. she says because I have to sleep. I tell her I’d let her sleep eventually…

Anyways ya… she woudn’t even make out with me outside!! Fuuuck. She tried to facebook close me. I make fun of her and swap numbers. She says we should meet up. I tell her I’ll call her tomorrow and ask if she’s going to pick up or be weird if I call her. She’s like “no!” …

Bwaaaaaaaaaaah

Fuck it. I tried, I really did.

Did I really push myself? Not as hard as I could have but shit I opened more night game sets than I have since probably my last challenge at koko’s. I mean it was a lot of fucking girls man…

Tommorow, I want to be more direct and stick to the opening “you’re hot, are you here with someone?” … I literally just want to do that and escalate on 20 girls to see the result. I’m too comfortable opening in my style – just coming up with fun/funny shit and being myself. I guess this is great but I suspect the most direct shit will get me laid more. Hang on, maybe I can still open my usual way, then ask who they are there with and then escalate?

I guess the question “do you have a boyfriend” is retarded as they have to say yes to just rid themselves of that slutty guilt .. that’s why “are you here with someone” is so much better. They can just say “just friends” and you have your green light.

Also I’d like to experiment with opening with “you’re hot!” and just going into logicstics… “do you live far? Do you live alone?” and then maybe sexually qualify “are you good in bed” etc

Oh just realized I did sexually qualify this girl I was making out with… was telling her all sorts of things I was going to do with her also, being quite sexual. I don’t’ usually do that either so… overall I did push my boundries some …

I feel pretty good but plan on pushing myself harder…

Tomorrow I will call Julie, blonde I made out with and a couple other flaking girls… plus my awesome date from yesterday might come to Utrecht to hang out (we spoke on the phone today) … she was felling poo…

No comments: