Saturday 10 January 2009

amazing night in stockholm!!

Jan 11th 5.30am

Got back from last night. Wowsers. Un fucking believable
Stockholm is unfucking believable. I haven’ seen so many hot girls under one roof in YEARS. It was even better than I expected!! HOLY SHIIIIIIIIT
I was like in super state. I opened pretty much every hottie that I saw. I actually went out with the model I slept with a few weeks ago in Stockholm. We’d agreed to help each other hook up with people … first set I’m in she’s like “wel l this is boring, I am going upstairs!” … I knew this girl was boring before but it was painfully obvious tonight. That and she got hammered and lost all her shit.
Anyways, we get there early by Stockholm standards, 11.30 .. it was pretty empty. Did a warm up set … it starts to fill up. I just start talking to everyone. This one very cute petite thing I talk to is with a 5 or 6 set. They keep moving back and forth hesitantly so I’m like “I’m getting an indiscisive vibe from you guys…” … opens well and after moment or two I start talking to her. They knew what was going on … half the friends went into the other room … when the second half tried to take her I just grabbed her arm and said “I need a minute!” and they left her with me. She didn’t really seem in a rush to go with them. I got to know her a bit, she’s going to zurich in a couple days, I’ll be there end of the month so we can hook up there! Yay!

(later on in the night I ran into her friends that told me she hooked up with some French guy. She was like “you should have stuck in there…. Call her though!”


Another set was this fucking hot ass girl with her friend. Open them BOTH direct. Like “god damn, I love sweeden. What’s up!” … this was working well all night, me just ranting and raving about how hot the girls are. They fucking love it. How basic is that? I was in superstae though – this is a lame opener but just goes to show it doesn’t matter what you say. More on that in a moment

So this girl is LOVING me but I know they are having a girl talk. I implement a thing my mate dave told me and I read about that I never do. I just walked off on a high. A BIG high. Like she cracks up and I’m like “I can’t talk to you” and ran off. 5 mins later I come back to # close her. Good timing, her friend is alone and said my target went to the bar to get drinks! PERFECT!! I re open and we chat some more at the bar as we waits to get served. She is really COOL!! I get her number and move on. I feel this is solid. She’s very hog.

Go back upstairs, I get the digits from a SHB model. Absolutely retardedly hot. I know she was a model not because she told me, but because when I added her on FB right now she’s friends with a model agent I added last week. Heh. Did my normal shit, just being funny. He friend tried to give me her number to contact them which I took. Then I got the target’s facebook, and then I just made one other joke and asked for her number. I know she doesn’t usually give it up… I gave her this look that kinda said “I know that you know that I know you know I’m one of the guys that get to have your number” .. does that make sense? When I joked about her being a player she was like “I am 100% single!” … IOI ? … Anyways I didn’t have to say it, she knew. Later I bumbed into her and she was like “call me, you got my number!” …

Will do.

Tried opening this one girl once, twice but she was too busy either dancing or getting hit by a door. Later I ran into her while she was sitting and just did a quick 3 min sarge. She was giggling a lot and said she was single so I get her facebook and promise to invite her to a show. She said “yeah msg me I wanna come”

One other girl I FB closed. Hot face, good body. Her friends were loving me but she seemed .. dunno… bit boring or flaked or both. Meh will invite her out we’ll see

So, then I see the hottie from the 2 set surrounded by 2 guys and one other girl. I poke her, she turns around and JUMPS on me! Like “ I MISSED YOU!!! SAVE ME FROM THIS GUY!!” … cool! Within 2 mins she asked me to do something and I was like “I can do that, but the price is… one kiss!” and we make out. Serious makeout!! Then we were just making out and I was grabbin her everywhere and shit. Then I get her to the dancefloor and we’re dirty dancing. She is (except for one) the hottest girl on the dancefloor! YES!!

Her friend comes back and some dude is pulling her upstairs. I spoke to mine about going off to mcdonlands and she was open to is but she says she should look after her friend and to call her when I get back. I said awesome, pull up her shirt and tongue/bite her belly and tell her (if I die tomorrow I will die happy) … (I’d told her before I had a tummy fetish and I was thinking about biting her there) …

The logistics were she was staying at her moms and her friend was staying with her … for that reason I didn’t pursue. After I left the club I though “hang on, loads of guys were after her friend, what if her friend hooks up?? Then I could have had her tonight! Furthermore if her friend DOES hook up there may be social pressure for her to hook up with one of that dude’s friends so she can stay with her friend! DOH!!””

As usual I don’t go all the way. How dumb is that??? What was I thinking? But to be honest at the moment I was very happy with the set and life in general and just though “why not end on a high? She’s into me, she wants to see me, just leave it” and that’s what I did.

Anyways, I came up with this really cheesy opener I used a few times. Fucking cracks me up. I walk up to a group of girls and I say

“You know what the good news is?”

And they ask “what?”

“I can’t get killed tonight. Cuz I already DIED and went to HEAVEN!! What’s UP SWEEDISH LADIES!!” as I put my arms around them

Once a girl was like “that is soo cheesy!” and I’m like “I know! I just came up with it now! What’s up!!”

Another girl also was like “that is sooo cheesy!” as her friend says “hang on, you’re a comedian!! I’ve seen you before!!”

Haha!! There IS no better social proof. I turn to my target who then says “oh ok. I see how it’s funny now”

I’m like “hey, I’d have recovered anyways, don’t worry…” she bored me a bit so I moved on

Oh the girl I was with was the sweedish girl that gave me a urinary tract infection which I am not treating (my std tests results come in on Monday) … she hooked up with this guy and lots her bag with all her shit in it. She’s like “well I have to go with him, I have no money!!” she was so drunk she was still happy after loosing all her shit! As they walk back into the club I run up to the guy, hand him a condom and say “you’ll need this. Don’t be getting my friend’s pregnant!!”

I liked him because he told me my jacket was awesome 9 times. Lol. Hopefully he will use that fucking condom!

Side note: whatever they say – PEACOCKING WORKS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!

I actually quit it a few months ago and bought this jacket because I like it. But man, holy fuck, I don’t have to do SHIT. Chicks are just grabbing me and shit

Oh fuck almost forgot – this one south American girl opened me about my jacket … I am not even trying and she’s getting more and more into me – but this guy next to her was clearly in set tryin to get her and I felt back for the guy so I excused myself with “hey you kids get to know each other, I’ll cath you later!”

Well later she opens me again. I ask her what’s up and she’s like “oh that my boyfriend” and points to him 2 feet away at the bar. She says “you are soo beautiful!” and I say “you too!” and then she turns me around so the BF can’t see and GRABS MY COCK and she goes “nice!”

Wtf !!

I’m like “you’re bad” and I run away

Just talked to one PUA on msn who was like “bathroom lay, buddy!”

Was it?? Her BF was right there… FUCK

Was that a bathroom lay? I still wanna do one of those!! Fuck!!

Ah well. Will try next time.

Fun fun fun night. It’s official. I am moving to Stockholm!!

No comments: