Saturday 10 January 2009

Is anyone out there a superamazing web designer

Yooooooo

Is anyone out there a super amazing web designer? That's willing to do a swap for daygame training?

My website suuuuuucksssssss ...

Check it out on www.sashapua.com

once you are done laughing, drop me an email if you have some serious skills and want to do an exchange - maybe we can work something out??

If you are willing to put some time in to make me a sick looking site, I am willing to take you in field and coach you over skype to get you some sick daygame skills.

Aiight!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sasha, I always enjoy reading your blog. Keep up the good work dude!

You should definitely update your website, but just be careful about how you do that.

You see, while a fancy design may look nice on the eye, graphically-stunning websites tend to convert poorly in terms of getting people to buy your coaching (which should be the objective of the page).

For instance, David DeAngelo's websites are nothing amazing, but have clean layout and his company banks 20 million a year...

If you like, you can check out the following 3 videos that show how changing a PUA site, so it actually looked worse-off graphically generated 6 times as many buyers...

http://www.internetmarketermindset.com/blog/2009/01/03/how-i-increased-a-gurus-sales-letter-conversions-almost-sixfold/

The best solution, in my opinion, is to combine a nice graphical layout with effective sales text that gets people to buy.

Scroll half-way down the following page and you'll see a design my friend (Mr. Subtle) posted on how he would design a PUA site. Something like that would be brilliant for you, in my opinion...

http://copywritingboard.com/layout-design/massive-headers/19/

I make my living selling ebooks, audios, videos and software online. I've studied this stuff and just wanted to pass on a few thoughts that might help you coaching business...

Hope this is useful.

- Josh.