Thursday 8 January 2009

Jan 8th fun with dutch pua's!

08 Jan
Didn't leave the house till 10.45pm when i rushed out, hit the gym and then met up with some Dutch pua's.
They are good!! They got us into Jimmy Woo which is this fancy club its tricky to get into. Nothing special inside but alright. Not that many really hot girls but a couple. I think I opened virtually every hot girl in the club. One blonde was delish and had a boyfriend but I got her details for Social circle as well as some others. I was really building a lot of social proof which I never do ... was in a great state and not feeling uncomfortable in the nightclub enviornment at all. At one point I opened a row of girls on the couch just going up saying "hey i am going around making sure everyone is having fun! are you having fun! smile more!" and then putting my finger at the end of their lips and pushing their mouths into smiles. then i'd say "also my job is to make sure all the cute girls are tensing their stomach muscles all the time" and i'd starting poking them.. most girls just giggled and were like "nooo stoppp hehe" ... this is great cuz i felt up every girl... most were a bit chubby as well as not that cute so i left them alone...

Did a bit of dancefloor game downstairs later on ... used a couple of my dancefloor openers and what not. not much happened. didn't really use a lot of dominance, etc. tricky as most girls were in 2 sets. what do you do if you're wing is busy and it's a 2 set on the dance floor?? anybody know??

we hit up some bars. did super fast verbale and physical escalation on one girl. made out in 3 mins but after that her friend was cock blocking and talking to her in dutch. tried to # close her but she wasn't interested. she said " maybe i don't want to just get laid"hmm I can think of some great answers for this now, at the time I just said “we could be buddies too!” or something. Bah. I gotta be more pushy. Or horny. Or something

No comments: