Monday 5 January 2009

May 1, 2009

Yesterday I went to the dentist. The woman who cleaned my teeth was 33 and getting married. She was moderately obese and brutally ugly. Like baaaaaaaaad. And some dude is marrying her!! What the FUCK! I wanted to give her a business card and be like “yo, if you love him, you won’t let him marry you.”

God DAMN! I am happy today because I am not that guy. Do I need to say more than that? No I’ll leave it there

Also, I went to a karaoke bar with MC. There was only one cute girl that wasn’t with someone… I opened her very honestly saying I’d like to chat with her, she was very polite but said she was hanging with her friends .. I wrote her an awesome love letter which I delivered on my way out.

Also, I saw my buddies sister whom I haven’t seen in years. Back in high school she was super hot. Super bitchy too, but super hot. Now she’s totally lost it. I wouldn’t touch her with …. Anything. I guess I won that round, huh? Muahaha

I guess a piece of me was hoping she’d still be hot. Then I could fuck her and get my revenge. Just a small piece. Ah well

Today I lamed out and didn’t bother going out. Sigh. I really didn't feel like it. I seem to be under the impression that i don't have to go clubbing to meet girls. i know i'm right. but i also know i could have met some hotties tonight. ah well, whatever. sometimes u gotta just do what u feel like. still tho. lame.

No comments: