Monday 5 January 2009

Jan 5th 11.30 pm (STD CLINIC MAKEOUT!! LOL!!)

Even thought the plan was to stay in Utrech tonight, the dutch hottie wanted me to come over last night. She called me 3 times in the day while I was sleeping!! I think fuck it and I make my way over there. We watch some of the x men movie on tv and chat a bit. I’m cuddling her a lot. She tells me she’s on her period. Am actually ok with this as my penis still feels strange (more on that later) … I start teaching her this card game but we never get around to playing it – watched a bit of resident evil. She has to go to bed around 12.30 .. I come with her and give her a massage and play with her boobs a bit, though she’s like trying to preotect them… wearing 2 shirts to stay warm at night! Nice boobies though. Yum! I don’t really try much and sneak out to watch tv as it was way before my bedtime … in the morning she gets up before I get a chance to sneak back in the bed with her. I go to hug and kiss her and she pushed me away! “someone’s not a morning person!” I think. I freeze her out figuring she’ll come hug me put she doesn’t. I can feel how the energy has changed totally. It’s ackward… I realize I don’t actually know her and am not really that into her. Even the night before there wasn’t that much to talk about …


I think actually I was just bein too huggy and lovey. The night before she’d said “are you always this cuddly with girls?” and I say “just with the ones I really like” … also she asked me how many girls I’d slept with – I didn’t like … she started guessing at 50, then down to 40, then 30 and I said “around that, yeah” … (I’m on 35 or 36 now) … dunno if that was part of it – maybe I never will….

Just the same the lesson is, don’t be so huggey and needey. Yad told me this a while ago but I didn’t really take it to heart. More alpha. Keep you hands in your pockets he’d told me …

And – if you’re going to pump the shit out of her Buying Temperature, you have to seal the deal!! I realize a lot of the “mutual” attraction was just me being super fun, so she’s attracted to me – but simply because she’s laughing so much and having fun I think she’s really into me. And she is – but you can’t keep that up all the time. There’s a certain different energy on the first date. You feel like there’s really this “click” but it’s just “game” … not really game but I just know what buttons to press to really get her having fun. She actually told me on our first date “you seem to know what to do to get a reactions out of me” or something along those lines. I said “we just have chemistry, I’m just being myself” – which is true, but I’m being myself to the max, really turning it on, you know?

Anyways – that first night I could have just said “this is amazing – let’s go to your house, we don’t have to do anything I just want to be with you tonight” and she’s have said yes for sure … after that her doubts and bullshit would have not been there… she’s worried about sleeping with me – once I get that out of the way everything would have been ok I think….



Now I can’t call her again… even if she call me again I’m probably going to ignore her – at least till I get back from my upcoming travels.

My friend T summed it up - I feel like I’m cheating or some shit because I know all this game stuff. But from now on I will frame it like Johnny s – “I make friends first and I sleep with all my female friends. I care about them all” … I actually told her about this way of thinking and she thought it made sense but I didn’t say I was doing it, just that I’d seen videos about it and that I was thinking about it.

Also i need to accept that girls wanna fuck and enjoy it as much as we do (which I know) ... i feel like i'm taking a "gift" from girls which is fucking stupid. David X talks about this as well.

Yea man I am tired of this shit, I am really going to start fucking on day 2’s… I think it’s usually possible. This girl was cold at first but after 3 hours with me she was ready and talking about fucking!!

Fuck it. Girls everywhere

Oh back to my funky penis: Had a burning eurethra and wet feeling in same area after last girl I slept with (eek) … internet said it was funghal infection probably. Used some liuid anti bacterial shit and it seemed to go away. Also symptoms were next day – std’s take 5 days to kick in …. So this whole time I hadn’t got checked out … Finally went to the STD clinic to get checked out today. After speaking to the doctor guy there (and this pua here, who I just met tonight) – (he had the same symptoms) and he said he had an urinary tract infection and they gave me antibiotics. So maybe I need those! … I don’t have a family doctor out here so not sure how to proceed … will look into it. Hopefully it will die off on it’s own but I don’t think it will at this point… but nothing major. It doesn’t even count as an STD

I did three sets in the clinic!! Hehe … the chix there were HOT!! I mean it makes sense, right? Hot girls have a lot of guys after them, they are bound to be doing some fucking right? Hehe

Set 1: young Indian looking hottie, tight body. My opener “Omg! You are WAAY too cute to have aids!” and then “somebody’s been naughty!!!”

Was really funny. She was digging me but was more concerned about getting her test results. What a bitch :P

Second set sitting down. Very cute girl – I asked her what she was in for and she said she was getting medical treatment for a long term condition. Eek. She said not too serious. Eek. She was very cute and giving me massive oio’s. she had some really weird shit going on with her lower lip thought so I left it. When she came out of the room she actually poked me and gave me a big smile and wave goodbye. Man it was crazy. Fought the urge to chase after her… maybe I should have just fucked the herpes ridden bitch in the toilet…. That’s what condoms are for, right?

Shit is running behind schedule so I figure I’ll learn Spanish (I’m learning Spanish – planning a trip to south America!)

i keep getting distracted of thoughts about having AIDs and shit so it doesn’t last long. (but not I know have to say “I have aids” in Spanish – lol)

Third set – this VERY cute tall girl with TIGHT body sits 1 seat over from me. Really flat stomach and great tits… solid … chat her, she’ giving me ioi’s. I’m pretty blatent about the fact I’m picking her up and am actually making jokes like “so, you come to pickup hot guys in std clinic’s ofter or what?” …. “you’re ridiculous” to her and shit hehe …. She agrees to wait for me as I I get my tests so we can go for tea! STD CLINIC INSTANT DATE!! LOL … who would have thought??

Oh – when I was in the bathroom I didn’t stop peeing on time and got it over my hand. Then I fucking put the pee on the side to wipe, sent for toilet paper and knocked the pee bottle into the urinal where it was floating with other dude’s piss. I stared at it and though “ there’s no way I can fucking go out there and tell them that I dropped my container into the urinal” so I just picked It up, and washed it. Then I couldn’t pee cuz I’d used my pee up. There’s added pressure cuz this girl is waiting for me. AARRGHH. Finally I muster some up, wipe the container down again and I’m out the door

Date went quite well… small make out. I said to her “look if we’re both clean in a week, we should fuck our brains out! We know we’re clean, let’s do this!! … she gives me shit about knowing someone and I’m like. Yea me too, we can get to know each other before then, heh”

Made out with her a bit before I had to split to meet my friend (gave her my number and said I’d see her soon!)

Think she’ll call. Couldn’t be arsed to really get # and have to follow up…. Kind of mentioned and she was like “I don’t know if I will text you, cuz then you’d have my number and I don’t give out my number often” … what a square!

Whatever it was fun anyways….

Clubbing in Utrecht tomorrow! Yay!

No comments: