Monday 1 December 2008

Nov 25th

Nov 25th

Alrighty the girl I grabbed the other night texted me yesterday. I’d just sent her a basic text asking if she wanted to meet up for a drink. Her reply “hey comic man! Sorry for my late reply. I’m sick..so im gonna stay in all wknd, maybe another time?”

Then I waited a day (till today) and invited her out to my show for wed. we’ll see where it goes. Also just got a reply now from the Turkish girl “hey comedian! My battery had finished, charging machine was at hom. I saw ur message but I couldn’t reply it, sorry..I would be great drink. See you…(name)

So I asked her if she was around tomorrow

A little more on my basic text message. Now, I realize that there are some great strategies for text message. I’ve come up with quite of few myself. But recently I dunno… I don’t feel like plowing or getting complicated with shit. Not just for text message etc but even in set. I don’t think I should have to “plough” at all

Let me explain. I kinda worked it out in my head walking to my bike yesterday. Here’s what’s been happening. I’ll talk to a girl for a bit – and if I don’t feel like she likes me, or there’s a connection, or something within a few minutes I just excuse myself. Maybe it’s that I’m not attracted to girls who don’t show an interest in my fairly quickly. Maybe I’m lazy and I don’t wanna plow cuz I know I can meet any girl that I want. Maybe it’s a combo. In game terms, maybe I don’t wanna be around anyone who isn’t socially calibrated enough to quickly realize my high value. Yea that’s right.

I was talking to this one girl yesterday at the bar. She was cute. Maybe a 6.5 or a 7. some guy was standing there looking at her for a couple of minutes but he wasn’t approaching. I turn to him “hey buddy, do you want to meet her? I’ll introduce you” and I do. They talk for a while and seem to be hitting it off! I’m like “ah fuck. What have I done? Lol” and one of her friends is like “you better get in there!” but I had faith and I was like “nah it’s cool. She’s a big girl, she can make her own decisions” … well eventually he wandered off with no result and I chatted to her some more. She wasn’t too interesting but I was just looking to get laid so whatever. At one point she leaves and I actually bond with her friends. They really like me. they ask me what my intentions are. I say “I’m going to seduce your friend and take her back to my place and show her a really good time!” and they’re like “cool!” … then I’m like “nah probably I’ll just get her number and meet up with her another time!” and they’re like “cool!” (I was playing it safe I guess but I don’t think it mattered what I said really”)

After a while she comes back and I went a bit more direct with her. she told me guys always start ignoring her after she dates them for a bit and she doesn’t know why. I failed to tell her I suspect because she’s a bit bored. I hit on her and she tells me she doesn’t want a relationship.i tell her I don’t want one either. She says she doesn’t just want sex. I said why not? She said “I can get that from a lot of people” and my answer was “yeh well, I’m good. Plus I’m funny so I’ll keep you entertained the entire time” .. anyways she was like “no!!” and he kept moving her arm when I did the jokey sexy touch. But she let me put my arms around her earlier. …. I said to her friends it was nice to meet them and told her “we could have had some good times” as I walked away. Both her friends were like yelling at her to get my number. like PEADING with her. it was in dutch but I heard blah blah blah “telephone” …

Here’s my point: If you either a) don’t see that I’m awesome or b) see I’m awesome but for some reason don’t wanna hookup/get to know me even knowing I’m awesome

Why the fuck would I want to have anything to do with you? What am I retarded? Desperate? FUCK YOU!

Further – I mean RIGHT AWAY. Yeah – I could stand around 45 minutes talking shit to you and win you over. Probably. But again – if you don’t KNOW value when you see it – tough shit for you. I got better places to be, better people to talk to. Period. Her friends knew within 2 minutes I was awesome. She went to pee and by the time she got back they were telling she was single and I should hook up with her. 2 minutes. That’s normal. That SHOULD be normal for a guy like me.

She wasn’t even that hot! She was boring! SHE should be chasing ME!

I understand if a girl is super hot and also has an amazing personality and has tons of options with men. Maybe I’ll spend a bit more time then. But I woman like that who’s had billion of interactions with guys should be in an even BETTER position to recognize value when she sees it. Next time I’m talking to a girl who’s giving me nothing I think I’m going to say “hey, I like you. You are hot – but I’m trying to get to know you and see if there’s a real connection. I can’t tell if you like me at all and I don’t want to waste your time or mine. So if you’d like to find out – I’ll be over there!” and just walk off

Maybe it would work? I just can’t be bothered to be the one dancing around being funny. Fuck it. I’m like a little dancing monkey. It’s like a stopped for a while and now I’m back to doing it again. Arrrgh!!

My buddy filmed a set of me. It’s funny but… well fuck it here’s a link. I open it up to you – my loyal blogger audience ;)

Jesus youtube stinks it doesn’t have a progress bar been trying to get this vid on there for days!! I’ve got in on google uploaded but it doesn’t just tell u the link! I don’t know what it is!! Aarrggghhh

Another thing I already know but I’m re-emphazisin to myself is you HAVE to open random hotties you see EVEN If you are BUSY or THINKING/FOCUSING on other things. I saw 3 on my way into town. Yea it’s fucking cold and I’m on a bike – but later on in the bars I didn’t see any girls anywhere NEAR as hot as I’d seen on the way into town. These girl were fucking unreal hot. And u know what? I’ll never see those girls again. Lots of hotties simply do not go to bars/clubs.

I think knowing I can approach anyone actually stops me from approaching lol! What the fuck is that! Because I KNOW I can just open the next hot girl I see… fucking stupid. I’m goin back to super sarge mode that I was in back last winter. I was a beast. I want that Sasha back again!!


Watched some more blueprint and then a bit of jeffy from transformations. He said a couple of things I thought were great so I thought I’d put them on here:


Don't accept the guilt of those that choose to be mediocre – that’s what haters are -Mediocre people

and

Don't worry about your reputation, that's just what people think about you. worry about your character - that's who you really are

Deep! Second one applies to me a lot. Show business is a bitchy place. I often found myself worrying about what people thought of me. What if this person said that to someone else? Or spread untruths about me? But you know what? Fuck ‘em. People that know me know what I’m about. You know? If you want to judge me and you’ve not even had a conversation with me – you can go fuck yourself. Reading gunwitch he also talks about not worrying about what people think of you as most people are far more worried about what you think of them. Goes hand in hand I suppose – just live your life with your own code of honour and don’t worry about the haters…

No comments: