Monday 1 December 2008

Nov 28th

Had a fun night and talked to a LOT of girls. Just loads. Got a number from one short interaction I probably won’t follow up. Nah I’ll send her a funny text. One girl was moanin about how guys just wanna fuck her and she’s tired of one night stands etc. I try and reason with her, she’s pretty drunk. She was the hot one in her 3 set but I make friendly with the other 2 first as guys were always talking to her that they were with. Eventually I got her on my own. In one bar there were these 3 young hot girls. One I was talking to in Russian but they were still a bit cold. I think I should have used a bit of MM on them – that would have been the time for that shit but I just never bother. At the end I wanted to leave so convinced my roommate to leave with me. then he wanted to leave but things were actually starting to cook – it seemed like hot girls were coming out! There were hotties everywhere! Spoke to one hot blondie who admitted to having 2 boyfriends. Heh. As I’m walkin to my bike I ran into the moany girl. She says “come have a drink with me. uh, with my friends … I might sleep with you, haha”

Now, I know that’s an IOI. But she was pretty drunk and yelling at her friend and well – I just didn’t care at that point. Maybe that was a mistake. Ah well.


Also arranged to meet the hot Turkish girl from jazz bar on tues in maatricht. I’ll be near there anyways so we’ll see. God she’s hot.

No comments: