Saturday 13 December 2008

Almost fucked a hot mama. Oh jesus

Yes you read that right. What a night! I don't know where to begin. Honest. I just don't know

Well ok. I stayed in during the day and reset my hard drive to factory condition. That
s right, my shit was fucked up! Then I had a comedy show. I got there early and let them know I was there, and then hit this bar/club across the street. I made friends with the door girl who loved me. I proceed to open 3 girls and get each girl's number - no wait, facebook for one of them. First girl was cute and actually fun to talk to so I facebook close her. Then I go to the upstairs bar and there is this really fuckin hot girl with red hair. Mid to late 20's. Good body. I'm like "Whoa! What is going on here! hot girl all alone? should't you have a wall of dorky guys all offering to buy you drinks and shit surrounding you?" ... she laughs and we start talking. she really likes her music. she's pretty normal other than that. i have been watchin blueprint. watched eipsodes 10 to 14 recently and it got really good. tyler durden talks about just staying present and not worrying about trying to fill the silence by talking all the time. i do that too much, talk talk talk, entertain. so i maintained heavy eye contact and stayed in the moment and really just relaxed a bit more. it seemed to work. She is going to see this band and says i should come after my gig. i say maybe followed by "either way we should be friends, give me your facebook and number" so she jots it down on a little tinfoil from her cigarette pack. i asked if she wanted to come to the show but she is meeting her friend. she's mentioned a boyfriend or a guy she's dating so i wasn't really thinkg snl but... whatever. She goes in and like a moment later there's a smoking hot blone, who's about to buy cigarettes from the machine. i roll up "are you crazy?? What about lung cancer, stinky breath, stinky clothers. ERECTILE DYSFUCTION! wo wait..." she laughs and we're away. nobody steal that, it's from one of my comedy routines hehe. we talk for a while. she is into me. again i'm doint the same thing just being present and not worrying about what to say and enjoying moments if there is a silence. it's interesting and very different from what i normally do. (well, it's the opposite in fact!) she is into fashion and gives me this business card for me to check out her website, which has her number. she wants to come see me but her friends are on the way. i say she can see me another time. she tells me to come back after. i tell her ok and that she can call me if her friends wanna come with her to see the show so i call her number so she's got mine. this chick is like super hot, 19 with 3 jobs but has braces. i'll gall her hbbracel. She was wearing this crazy ass fake fur coat. I tell her we'd have gorilla babies (used this the other day and got a great responce, hehe) ... so i split to do the show. i'm early and the other acts are in sweedish so i read my book. i borrowed neil strauss's the style diaries. i had just read the bit about him fuckiing this old woman. little did I know what was going to happen later in the night....

Anyways I did the show which went well. I farted around the bar after the show as obviously I've got mad social proof but mostly the girls just fucked off. ah well.

As i get outside hbbraces is right there with her friends. they weren't hot. they are leaving to some other club but she wants to go home. she says she's hungry and i say i will come with her for some food. only a mcdonalds is around. fuck. i plan on getting fries but go for the mcchiken meal. it's sickening and i am ashamed of myself. this girl eats there all the time and is like super skinny. i tell her it will catch up to her. eheh. anyways she is going to meet her BF who's a dj who is going to lift her home. not much i can do here... she tells me to email her to come see one of my shows. man she is hot

i head back to the club. even tho there is a line i breeze straight in because on the way out i got the door girl to tell the bouncers i was cool/a comedian etc so i went straight in. sweet! then she even told someone to watch the door and took me around to the club part where you have to pay and had the guy give me a stanp so i got in there for free! i kiss her on the cheeck and tell her she's on the guestlist to my next comedy show. i'm gonna hook her up for sure. right, so i go down and there is this big coat check area. i open one or two girls and this one really cute girl hooks. i talk to her for maybe 5 or 6 mins. she is loosing her voice. she's really skinny and hot, maybe 19 i would guess. she wants to go dance and tells me to come dance with her and her friends but i keep talkin to her as i want to makeout with her right here where it's queit. i go for it and she says "no yet it's too soon!" ... we go to the club part but she can't find her friends and is walking all over looking for them. after 2 mins i feel chodey just following her around and there are other sets so i just say " i will be over here come find me later!" ... seemed like a good idea at the time but i should have gotten her number ...... i didn't see her again and she was into me. fuck!

well i opened another girl who had a bf, this other one was giving me major ioi's .. spoke to her, she was way too drunk so i move on. i go to the bar area where a couple of comic are and talk to them a bit - then open this really hot blonde who's walking by. she's chatting but then says she is meeting a guy and has to run so she splits. open another 2 set, one girl cute but not skinny who is cool. her friend is gorgeous but just keeps making this bitchy face. once the cool one realises i am a comedian she tries to get her friend to be nice but i don't like her anymore. i move on. back to the dancefloor...

it's closed but i follow the music and there is this huge ass club part !! fuck!! people dancin all over the fuckin place! open a couple girls at coat check, one hooks big time (black girl) ... she is cute and has a hot body. she loves me as does her friend. she won't make out but kisses me on the mouth. drunk breath! gives me her number and tells me "you gotta work for it!" after i say to her "let's make sex!" haha... i was in state so i guess i could have gotten away with anything

oh one girl i was chatting to at coatcheck this guy came into the set - i thought he was trying to pick her up ... spoke to him also and she ran off. he said to me he wanted to talk to me even as she walked off, i had a bad feeling so kept walking. he re opened me and said he liked my look and wants to hang out. he said "i'm not gay but i like you're style" .. i was like "sorry buddy i swap numbers only with girls i wanna fuck!" and he says "nah man, really i am not gay! you seem familiar with your ...the way you are. are you a PU?" and i am like "you know about game" and he says "yea i don't read the books and shit but i know about it. i am good at night game" ... anyways he wants to go sarging so i guess it's ok and give him my number. still i had a weird vibe. turns out the girl was his friend and he knew i was gaming her and that's why he was hanging around... i say let's go sarge right now. he says he's good at dancefloor game. he tells me he high fives girls then just spins them around. i see him do it once. then i open this girl at the bar and start talkin to her. he proceeds to literally grab her, pull her onto the dance floor and start dancing with her.

nice

it occurs to me that there is no defense to that move. none.

if you're talking to a girl and some guy grabs her arm, pulls her to the dance floor and starts spinning her around, you must friend, just got fucked

i accept that this guy is a dick and move on.

he catches up to me. i tell him he's an asshole for stealing my set. he says "no man, i didn't care about her i just wanted to show you how i do it" ... i said "i know how you do it, dumbass, but you just fucked up my set!!"

anyways he splits. what a dink. bad vibe. not going to hang out with him

one girl i run into looks like the one from coatcheck i liked. i say "hey are you emilia, i was lookin for this girl i liked" .. she smiles and we chat a bit. she likes me. i ask her what's her name and she says "emilia!" ... i'm like "no it's not! i get closer and see she's not as cute as i thought so i move on...

i get recognised by like 3 people, 1 sound guy, 1 lighting guy, and 1 punter from the shows from tonight and last night. cool!!

open this one red head girl, who is pretty hot. her friend is also cute and encourages me telling her friend is looking for a man. she was a tough cookie, wouldnt let me man handle her. wait, manhandle? surely it should be womanhandle? i'm confused. nevermind. so uh... yea i get her number but she is pretty cold. not sure about that set but i will call her just for practise

then i dance around some more, not much happens. oh wait, i open this 2 set, blone and brunette. both were hot actually, for shizzle ... kissed blond on the lips no tongue at the end. she
was seeing someone but the other one claimed she was single but wasn't giving me any. i was just sayin they were both hot tyring for a 3 some but no luck. i got the blonde's number and they make me promise to invite them to a comedy show. the blonde was into me - if i had a wing maybe something would have been possible. maybe. as they walk off i see this girl sitting alone on this stone. i walk over. she is pretty hot, i put her mid to late 20's .... chat to her. she gives me this whole sob story, she's married to an alchoholic, the sex sucks and she is in love with his friend who doesn't wanna bang her. she' s never cheated. she is really drunk and on coke. after 15 mins i make out with her and she agrees to come home with me. i'm not sure i wanna do it. she's married but also really drunk. ok body, great face.... i call her sexy mama and shit. hehe. in the end i desided to let this one go. combination of moral factors and logistics. we can't go to hers (husband) and i'd have to bang her on a couch, quietly if i go to my friends. hotel? nah feels to dirty. i am not paying for a hotel to fuck a married chick with a kid. fuck that!

i'll tell you what though, my morals and slowly deteriorating the longer i am in pua. i'm really starting to not give a fuck

with the braces girl - we just talked, right - but i have this feeling if i could have just attracted her more maybe i could have done something. now i naturally attract with my humour but... u know... the lines - "we'd never get along" all that shit. maybe i should try using some of those? i mean i don't use any of them and thats good as i am pretty much doing my own natural cocky funny style but... maybe i would be getting laid more if i used some of them?? i guess i dislike canned shit out of principle but if it will get me laid, what the fuck right?

So anyways I had fun....got a shitload of numbers. I am gonna call every fucking one tommorow and see If I can lay one of these girls before I go to copenhagen on thur. big up!

I certainly am making the acquaintence of a lot of hot girls.
If I could just have sex with 10% of them I would be a real pimp. hehe. Gotta work on that. Man I need to get my own place in stockholm! Am gonna come live here for a couple of months... that would be siiick!!

so what did i learn

bad logistics fucks up everying

and don't leave a girl if you like her and she likes you - GET THEIR NUMBER right away in case u loose them.

don't you just love learning the same lesson over and over? sigh...

man she really was a cutie

anyways it's just funny that i read that story by neil and then it kinda happens to me. except this girl was 31 not 60. still kinda gross though :P

i wonder if she'd have a stretchy vagina?? i didn't even have to do anything to almost fuck her. just be there... that would have been dark. i would have done it though if i had my own place and i know it.

i am a bad man.

i am going to become worse before all of this is over. of that i am certain.

No comments: