Monday 22 December 2008

back from stockholme and copenhagen

Well I just got back to Amsterdam from Copenhagen.

Yea there were hot girls, not as good as Stockholm though. We never made it into a proper club tho except for Thursday to k-3 which wasn’t that good

Anyways I hung out last night with the sexy Arab. That’s my nickname for one of neil’s coaches that works with him. I tell you what, this guy is sick. The 2 girls he brought around in the last couple of days were fucking hot. And he actually slept with both of them, along with loads of others just that week. I saw a video of him doing daygame and I wasn’t actually impressed… it was so low energy. It seemed kinda stupid, lol. But once he took me thru what he was actually doing in person. Holy fuck. Fuck fuck fuck

I finally met someone who knows what the hell they are talking about. He taught me how to use indirect qualification. Wow. So powerful. So simple, but so powerful. Am not sure if it has been written about anywhere, he came up with it.. maybe it’s out there and maybe it’s not but I actually GET it. I really was not qualifying girls in set and certainly they were not chasing me, I was chasin them. Too needy. Not proper flirting. Also he uses a lot of pattern interrupts. As an opener sometimes, but mainly in set. He will be saying some shit the girl like loves, and just as they are going into a trance he changes the topic. He uses the topic change very effectively also, always keeping them on their toes and wanting more.
Some of the stuff he told me I already knew I had to do – like stop being mr funny all the time. But it has more of an impact when someone with serious game tells you.


Hung out with another dude with some good skills we’ll call T. T said (well actually, I said it and he agreed) that I am doing the pull, but not the push. I have to push the chicks away, I can’t be all hugging them and shit and getting in their face. Too needy. Yad came to this conclusion a while ago also, u gotta be alpha. Keep your hands in your pockets and shit.

Anyways I went out today with This guy Gabriel and virgo. Fun times. Was dead. And we couldn’t get in anywhere. The bouncer for no reason didn’t let virgo in, and me as soon as I spoke English. This next pub the get in, I give the bouncer a thumb’s up. He says some shit. I said I am from Canada, he says “it’s a members club”… I just said “ok let me get my friends” and he says ok and I just went in and didn’t come back out. Small lesson there, don’t argue, just agree and then do what you want anyways. Remind you of anyone? Hah

I was in good form, opening pretty much the whole trip. Tried it on with this girl on the plane. Actually I was disappointed as there were no cuties on the plane. I was about to take my seat and then I see this one girl. Young, hot body, well dressed. She sits in the window seat but her isle is empty. Bingo. I sit on the isle seat so there is one between us. Talk talk talk, she just not very fun. She pulled back when I went to feel the muscle in her arm. Can’t even remember that ever happening before. She asked me if that was my seat I was sitting in. I just looked around in a panic. No laugh. Ok then… I still cracked her a couple of times but just hard work. I leave it, but still harassed her at coat check. Talking about her in the third person with her in front of me to my mate’s on the phone. Funny shit, she just smiles but does not co operate. Ah well. Oh I flirted with the flight attendants. I wrote a cute note to one and came up to her and was like “what’s your name, I wrote you a love letter!” … hehe … it was my usual goofy shit. I think I threatened to drown a goldfish if she didn’t agree to meet up with me. Hehe.

Talking to Gabriel later he told me he does a lot of airport game. He said what he does is this … he makes friends with one of the other stewardesses and then gets her to find out if his target is single etc. he goes thru her. At first a though this is grade school shit. Then I realised it’s just social circle game on a plane. Haha. Or both. Anyways he says it works really well as if you are in with one of the flight attendants…. You get the idea. Also he says it’s easy because they fly with different people all the time … so there is no social pressure, they don’t’ give a fuck and can do what they want. And I guess they are usually single, hard to maintain a relationship with that job. I am going to try more with stewardesses for sure. He says if u don’t do it in a cheesy way it’s cool, that most guys are just lame and treat them like meat. I fly a lot so … yea will try it out. Maybe I will tell Adam to add it to his…hehe…maybe not. Still it’s interesting…

Meet virgo, we pass a hottie with her friend. I open, 3 mins, get her number. Dentist, very hot actually. Was joking around with me, seemed fun will call her tomorrow for sure.

We go out at night. Mainly dead…

Was fucking packed in this venue. They had these ridiculous stadium strength lights. I was actually afraid to face their direction because it blinded you so bad. It actually hurt, like pain. What the fuck are they thinking? You could barely move in the venue. Literally. I opened some. Some sets went nowhere but some success. One hottie I joked with and she said to follow her to the bar. Chatted a bit, some laughs. Her friend gives me the “she is my girlfriend, we are lesbians” and I’m like “cool I love lesbians” … funny the friend was fat and ugly so she fit the profile. My target was super hot. Anyways I get her number and wander off. Open this other drunk cutie. Tried to make out but she was hesitant but open to grabbin and proddin. Got her number. It’s a flake, lol.

This other Russian girl gave me her card after 30 second chat based on the fact we are both Russian speaking. Bit older but cute.

Good times. Gameboy is coming tomorrow to spend X mas with me and Virgo!! Yahoo!!

it's good to be back in Amsterdam...

No comments: