Monday 1 December 2008

nov 29th

This pretty hot English girl had stopped me on the street to ask where the sugar factory club was. I told her and then ran into them at a bar a few mins later. She was from Birmingham and not really a classy lady. Fucking great body though. She had been training to be a firefighter!! Whoa! I told her if she wasn’t with her friend I’d drag her to the corner of the club and molest her and she said “I wouldn’t mind!” …. But her friend was saying “no we’re here for dutch boys!” … I was like “who wants dutch when you can have Canadian? Are you crazy?” … anyways she tells me to come to that club later and I ended up going but it sucked. I ran into them outside. Went to get food with them but I wasn’t feeling it at all so I just abandonded them. Ah well.i had a good time anyways. Oh yea in the club (wasn’t actually a bad club, but it was brazillian night and I just wasn’t into the music) … anyways this girl opened me about my jacket (as everyone does) and I was talking to her a few minutes. I thought it was on so I went for the kiss and she waved her finger no so I just wandered off. Maybe I should have tried a bit more but I wasn’t that bothered. She was pretty cute tho.

No comments: