Saturday 20 December 2008

copenhagen ahoy! and the 16 year old set stealer

Blog 19th dec

So as i was in Sweeden Neil Natura convinced me to come check out copenhagen. I was like, fuck it. I arrived on Thursday. We didn’t arrange where to meet and I forgot he had sent me his number… I was so tired when I arrived I just wanted to sleep. I still did a few sets with my big ass bag. Got some food, and hit the library to check my emails. Got this one girls number in the library. I was pushing for an instant date but she wouldn’t do it. Then I spoke to this kinda cute girl who looked like 35 at least but she was ony 27! Damn, she had aged baaad. She was way too old looking for me and I was 2 years older than her!! That is fuked up!! Anyways I took a cab to this hostel, got a room and passed out. Woke up at like 10pm, got on the phone and got my ass to neil’s house. Fucked around on the street a bit but nothing much it was pretty dead. Met this kid who is 16 and has banged like 12 girls. What the fuck!! Unreal…

Friday Went out (last night) with the sexy arab and this guy i will call t. t is cool but was with this broad most of the night. Had an ok time, I only really liked this one girl. I had her in isolation like 15 minutes… it was going really well… then neil’s 16 year old brother literally grabs her and says “I need to borrow you” and grabs her. I get up and I grab him and say “that’s my future wife man, what are you doing?” and he just says “stop it” and takes her off. My targets friend was there and I say to her “wow, he is stealing my girl. Can u believe this?” and she says “you better go after her” … so I come up to them and say to her, “I am gonna get a drink at the bar…” and she says “it was nice talking to you” … set over

Nice.

I re opened her later but it wasn’t the same. I think once a girl makes that choice to talk to some other guy that snatches her from you, its pretty much over….

I don’t think I have every so blatently had a set stolen from me before. Shit I would never do that to antoher guy.. .even someone I didn’t know, I would never do it. But to someone that I was becoming friends with, someone who knew people I knew… fuck it’s amazing. Being 16 is not a defense. I told my friend dave in malta about that and he was like “people get their throats cut here for that shit” … yep… I believe it.

Then today, I attempted to do some laundry as the machine stopped working on my arrival. That is creepy as it was working earlier in the day. Wow! The universe is conspiring against me. It was a long walk to a Laundromat and I just ended up in front of a computer. I am wearing the same shirt over and over like a dirty bastard. I will wash something by hand in a moment for tomorrow. God damn it I am a lazy fuck sometimes lol. Neil is a super crazy motivated motherfucker. I came up with a funny quote for him. He has delusions of grandeur and plans for domination … but quite possibly has the capability to pull it off!! Hehe … more like the drive. We went to the gym today with him and the sexy arab. We did 5 laps around which was pretty good. Oh and yesterday I did their crazy workout which was good. A lot of fucking crazy ass pushups. Ones that work like everything. Now I am writing my blog and I am going to meet one of the sweedish girl I brought to project entourage in London a few months ago… if u read my blog I did a 3 way kiss with her and her friend in koko like ages ago… during my 30 day challenge…. I gonna do another one of those soon…

No comments: