Monday 1 December 2008

Nov 30th - My first dutch lay!

Just got back from last night’s date. I met up with supermarket girl and she took me to this steak place. It was fucking pricey! 1 drink and steak which came with a potato and some salad was like 34 euros! Motherfucker! Was fucking delicious though. South American. They shipped meat from south America! I’m contributing to global warming! Aarrgh. So we went to the restaurant and she chatted with the owner for like 5 mins (he’s a friend of hers) so I was getting a bit bored and pissy. I remembered reading somewhere that you should take her to your environment, somewhere where you know people, have social proof, etc. I can now clearly see why. Cuz if you’re in HER environment she’ll feel more at ease and in control which does Not bode well!! Confidence is everything. How can you feel like the man if people are running up to her every 5 minutes hi fiving her and shit? That wasn’t that case but I’m just saying I can see how that could be a disaster psychologically. Anyways he was a nice chap and there was an interesting back story so it was all good. So we ate and talked. We get along alright but nothing magical. I know going in she’s not as skinny as I like them but – she really is beautiful. It’s not even that she’s a chubber – I just like really skinny girls. She says to me at one point during dinner “I have a feeling you and me, we can communicate without words” … and I was thinking “Wow! Great line! Are you gaming me? I am totally stealing that!” haha… I asked her how many guys she’s said that to and she answered “two including you” …. After dinner she’s like “so where shall we go?” and I’m like “hmmm” and she says “let’s go to my place!” and I’m like “hmmm!” … at this point I’m thinking “we haven’t even kissed! What if she’s terrible or has stanky ass breath?” so I make out a bit. She has really sexy lips and is a good kisser so all is ok. We pick up some booze on the way but the bag breaks and the 15 euro kalua smashes on the ground. Fortunately the corner shop people know her well (she’s an alkie) and so they give her a bottle for free. Hooraaah! Oh we also rented this terrible vampire movie with lucy lieu. She’s fucking hot but man what a terrible movie. We knew it would be terrible but I like vampires (she said she did too) so what the hey. We’re cuddling and shit and watching the movie. Out attention is waning – I’m committed to seeing it thru and she says she can also even though I can see her eyes closing. After the terrible, terrible movie, she’s giving me a bit of a massage. I say let’s go to the bed where it’s more comfy and she says “the bed is for sleeping!” hmm … ok so we keep at it. I make some jokes about my cock and she’s like “you talk about your cock a lot!” … I admit to loving my cock. I tell her maybe she’s love it too. She rubbed it a little – it got bigger and I said “see?” …… anyways we were messing about but not doing much and I wanted to really get down to it. She was pretty open and I’d been meaning to try mystery’s technique – so I just said “you wanna watch me jerk off? I’m so horny right now….” As I undid my belt… she was like “Oh yea? Yea ok sure…” … so I get it out and she loves it. I can see she’s really horny. She gets her hand on it and I’m like “hey! get away I’m trying to masturbate over here!” hahhaha… then a min later she’s like “can I touch it?” and I’m like “ok you can play with my balls as I jerk off” and she does. That’s nice. I tell her it would feel so good if she kissed and she shakes her head no. I’m like wtf?? Eventually she’s jerking me and laying so our legs are criss crossed and her pussy is like right next to my cock. I start rubbing her thru her clothes. And she’s moaning. Oh she’s already taken off her pants. (just after she’s done that she went to take her top off, then stopped half way and said “what am I doing?”) haha… anyways I moved her panties to the side and start fingering her… first with my thumb on her clit and then putting my thumb inside her. it’s actually a good shape to hit the g spot up top, never done it like that. Eventually I get my middle finger in and after a while I figure I wanna go down on her. She tells me she hasn’t showered and asks if I like natural woman smell. I say as long as it doesn’t smell funky we’ll be fine. She says “like fish?” and I’m like “yea no fish smell!” … I smell my finger and it’s fine. Just before I go down on her I say “come on let’s go to your room” and she’s like “ok” ….

Oh almost forgot at some point before this she said “show me how you’d eat me on my lips” … so I did and that REALLY drove her crazy. Never done that before either. Also at some point I’d make a joke about fucking her later and she said “next time” and I was like “uh huh…”

Ok so we’re in the bedroom and I go down on her and she loves it. She’s like “put your finger in me too!” and I’m like “yea I know that move.” … I stop before she comes as I figure best to keep her hungry. Hehe. She’s made some comment about she only has safe sex after mentioning u can still catch stuff from oral sex. I explained her that it’s very unlikely and that I’d just been checked for everything before I left Canada. Anyways after I went down on her she just gobbled up my cock. She fucking LOVED it! Had to keep telling her to slow down even tho I dropped hints earlier in the night. Actually when we were on the couch I’d said “I like my massage hard and my blowjobs slow” haha… have to remember that. Anyways I got some nice head and went back down on her. she yelled “I want your cock inside me!” and I said “Next time!” haha … teaser her a bit more then got out a condom. Fucker for a little while, almost came 3 times… last one was intense and I almost blew but not quite. Still went a little soft so I told her I want a little break. We chat a bit and then in like 2 mins she says “you need another blowjob!” takes the condom off as blows me GOOD! Fuck!! It was great. I get another condom and fuck her hard. I only lasted like 2 mins but she really enjoyed it. Ah well. I hate condoms. it’s amazing I lasted as long as I had overall. Fucking evil U.S gov’t creating aids. Shame on them! Anyways eventually we get to sleep. In the morning she tells me to stay in bed as she runs to the shop for ingredients. Then she makes the most awesome breakfast. You put these thing beef slices on the pan, then throw the eggs on, then cheese. It makes this delicious blob. Then u put that on toast! Sooooooo good! Just when I thought it couldn’t get ANY better …

She gave me a facial. That’s right!! She put this moisturizy white cream on me first. Then this rough stuff that was a bit like sandpaper. Then she put clay on my face! I took some pics which I may put up if she emails me them. Hah! I gave her a facial, and then she gave me a facial!! hehe (i'm kidding. I didn't blow a load on her face. I just HAD to say that line!)

That’s right. Sex. Booze. Food. And a facial! Anyone else ever get a facial?? I feel so pampered! Maybe this is what it's like to have a sugar mommy. hehe.

Heh – first time for everything! She showed me some pics she had done a few years ago when she was skinny. Holy fuck!! So hot…. Is it wrong to fantasize about fucking the younger, thinner version of the girl you just fucked? What if I think about the old her while I'm fucker her? Surely that's ok.... I can't believe it took THIS long to fuck a girl here. Wow!! It's gonna be a shit storm this month I think as i'm hitting up some countries with seeeexy ass womens! Going to Stockholm on the 4th to teach game daygame there, then maybe prauge to play the satellite for EPT Prauge on the 8th ... then I'm goin to go chill with Neil Natura in Copenhagen!! Oh yeaaaaaa!! It's gonna be a crazy month!!

Man I shouldn’t have ejaculated. I’m seeing the really hot Turkish girl tomorrow! I’ll double my zinc dose for tonight…. ;)



Ps - if you thought that was a joke about the AIDS virus being created by the U.S gov't please read the following article:
http://www.totse.com/en/conspiracy/the_aids_conspiracy/aids-us.html

No comments: