Wednesday 24 December 2008

lesbians ahoy!

Went out. Fuck it was dead!!

Hung out with Gabrielle and his friend (I'll call him MysteryClone) lol

Well, he was good. But he was MM all the way. And he was a tall motherfucker too. I winged him very well on a couple of sets though the club we went to was pretty dead. Home is was called. I spoke to pretty much every hot girl in there - they were really really boring. Like REAAAAllllllyyy boring.

Walking down the street this one hot girl passed and MysteryCLone (I'll call him MS) got opened by her and boom, he's in set. I was JUST about to open her. FUCK FUCK FUCK. I hate that!! He ended up making out with her on the street as me and virgo winged her lesbian friends. Ah well. Her lesbian friends LOVEDDD Me! I was hitting on her just for the fun of it. I was like "come on, i'm a lesbian trapped in a woman's body!"

eventually she was saying to her friend "yea it's cool if he just uses waist up!"

and

"you're making me think i'm bisexual" and shit like that.

she wasn't really cute but i was just having fun. good practise tho for when i meet a hot lesbian

oh so... we go to this lesbian bar... (kinda cuz MS wants to try fuck his girl and we know they went in there) ... but i just wanted to see if there were any hot girs or lesbians or bisexual chicks or whatever.

well, there were a couple. man the rest of those chicks look really dikey though, holy FUCK!! there's a reason they are lesbians. they couldn't fuck them any men! heh

easy to open the host ones. i just grabbed them and was like "holy shit. you're hot. there's no way YOU're a lesbian!"

i think one of them may have taken offense. hehe... but there were some cuties!

ah well. whatever. was a fun night anyways.

No comments: