Friday 12 December 2008

Fucked a Sweedish model!

Yea that's right, you read it right!! Here's the story: I'd picked up this girl on the tube in London a few months back. Like 6 months ago maybe. Well, I say picked up, chatted to her and got her number. She was cute and told me she was a model. She was very tall and skinny. Yum yum. She was in town for a bit on a job. I invited her to a house party for my flat in old st ... we actually had a good chat on the phone the day before and I was sure she would come. I said "yea yea, you're gonna come" but she never came. This is the famed party where I had 3 girls in bed and slept with one... Anyways we didn't talk hardly at all on msn for months. When I realized I was coming to Stockholm she told mer to give her a call when I came into town and we chateed on msn some more. I knew she wanted to see me: In Stockholm, I told her I'd text her when I got my sweedish number but hadn't gotten around to it yet. 2 days after she msg'd me "how's it going with that number" ... then on her birthday party I was supposed to go to, she kept calling and texting asking where I was. (I had a gig and made it out around 1am) Anyways I figured I would use her and her model friends as pivots and meet the other girls at this bar we were at. She was like "sit next to me" and i said "hang on" and ran off to meet this other hot girl. she wasn't hot up close but by the time I got back to her this Canadian (also from Toronto) was all over her. She says to him "this is SAsha" and he's really loud "hey buddy nice to meet you" and he does the classic AMOG move on me. Slaps me on the back really hard like 4 times. So I start slapping him on the back harder as I say "THIS (SLAP) IS NOT (SLAP) THE WAY (SLAP) TO MAKE (FRIENDS) SLAP and get got the idea pretty quick that I was not some bitch. Now, so far, I'd done well. I countered his amogging and put him in his place. Immediately he saw me in a new light. He started saying "oh uh, are you like some kind of performer or something?" (dunno how he figured that out) and I said "yeah" and he asked "what do you do" and I said I was a comedian. He was like "oh ok." Are you well known? and I said something like "you know I've done a few shows" and he says "I think you are being modest right now".... then he asked me if i looked down about the normal people and made fun of them. I said maybe I look down on some people, I definitely make fun of everyone. After this he started being really nice to me, trying to win me over. I started getting to know him too .. but not out of any genuine good will. Like "keep your enemies closer" kinda thing lol. This is where I went wrong. He tried to kiss the birthday girl but she wasn't having any of it. As soon as he did the slapping move I should have just blown him out with "ok, you're a dick. you can go now buddy" ... and apon any resistance "uh, these are my friends, see you later" ... it would have been easy, he has just met the models and I had met one of them once before. I know I don't know them any better than him, but he doesnt know that. Anyways, we went to another venue, he comes along and just sticks to her like glue. Tries and tries and she keeps blowing him out. she was outside smoking and i was bored most of the time. there were like NO girls in there to talk to. it was shit. only one of her model friends came and she was talking to this other guy ... then there was some other dude. just nobody to talk to. on this one girl i opened was pretty hot. i went to kiss her cheeck and she gave me her mouth. i pecked her but should have made made out. she said she had a boyfriend but not convincingly. i asked where she lived and she said out of town 2 hours. now, she was giving me sexy eyes she lives out of town she turned and gave me her lips when i went for a cheeck kiss helooooooo all i had to do was makeout, and said "let's go back to mine" ... or "let's go fuck somewhere" and get a hotel. no big (hotel better as i am sleeping on a little ikea fold out single bed in a pua's living room)

But what did I do? I was like "Ok, see you" and she slowly slinked away. WTF. she was really, really hot. Yen would have just fucked her. He's have taken her to the nearest quiet spot and just fucked her. Was thinking after this that I just don't have a closing mentality. I'm an opener. I open everyone but I only close the girls that give me huge IOI's that they wanna fuck. It's weird ... It's like, I don't need IOI's to open. I put the leg work in to get attraction, get their number, and sometimes I get them out. But, I don't really push it to get the lay. What the fuck is that? I guess I don't feel that comfortable being aggressive sexually, but what I am realizing is this: Men have to be aggressive. That's they way it is, and has always been. How often does the women chase the man? ONce case in 10? one case in 100? Shit Most people reading this blog right now would not be in existence if men were not the sexual aggressor. That's a fact. So I just need to push more. Anyways enough of that on with the story

I get fuckin bored and I tell her I'm leaving. She says "if you're leaving I'm leaving" which is another IOI. Essentially she's saying "let's get out of here" ... but I don't take the hint. she goes out for a cigarette and then next time I look around the club she's gone. I get a cab home. My friend A_Dato texts and says it's safe to come back ... he's just fucked his girl! yay!

Anyways I am worried she fucked that fucking asshole AMOG guy and I blame myself for not blowing him out of set. I hate to admit it, but I'm better at Amogging that probably anyone I've seen in field. I only do it when Someone moves on my set or pisses me off so it's actually very rare. But I can amog like a motherfucker.

It's amazing how quickly his behavior changed as soon as I slapped him back ... that's all it takes. equal or greater forces without hesitation. thinking back i should and could have just knocked him the fuck out. He was about my size, but drunk. The truth is I didn't do it because I didn't particularly feel threatened by this game. He game was to just be needy and and hope the girl changes her mind... I guess it can work but I just din't see him pulling it off. It's weird, she wasn't really my target though it was a possibility sort of, you know? Really logically it's better to Social circle game is Adam Lyons style cuz she has other model friends but whatever. that's another excuse that I use "oh i won't fuck her, better to stay friends with her and fuck her friend" ... thats so gay. if you opened her and you're attracted, then you should try fuck her. stick to your targt. after you fuck her, then you can try for her friends lol (no, i haven't ever done that ... yet) ...

By the way, The gig I did went great. 2 girls (1 night game, 1 day game) showed up each with a friend. Also another pua I met at brad p's thing showed up with another guy that I'd met there also. 1 really hot girl that was meant to come flaked ... I will call her later and bust her on it. she seemed pretty keen on the phone and was by far the hottest girl. the day pickup was b0ring, and the night one wasn't as cute as i remember and also kinda boring so i dont think i will contact them again, though they both texted after the show. (had a date with one of the girls i made out with last fri also and she was boring (18 though so...)

anyways, I went home a little angry at myself and went to sleep.

Next day we spoke on the phone a bit. She made a joke about me coming over to take care of her after her huge hangover and I said "what are you going to do for me?" ... we talked a bit more and i just said "see you when i see you" ... i think i was waitin for her to try make plans to see me

later on i took the initiative and texted her a goofy text about how it was getting dark too early and i was scared. "hold me!" was the last bit of it, hehe.

few hours later she texts me back (she was asleep) ... i am doing mall game with my flatmate and I ask her what she's doing later. she says "nothing productive" and I say we should hang out. she tells me to come over. I buy some condoms as I am down to 2, one of them kind of slightly openeing) ... and get myself over there.

She gave me some rules coming over. a - she's not going to clean up and b - i'm not allowed to try and have sex with her. i text her back i was going to tell her the same thing about trying to have sex with me. she's like "year right" and i'm like "i've seen the way you look at me!"

Get over there and i am massaging her throughtout the first movie, kung fu panda. Sowly on the back, then the side bits and get my hands on her stomach but she moves them off... kissing her neck, stomach, boobs halfway thru the movie. she actually adjusts her top so her boobs come out more :)

She got close to kiss after a ciggy though and i wouldn't do it. At one point she says "i am going to tease u now" and climbs on me and kiss me and licks me etc but just for 2 mins.

we watch a 2nd movie that was absolutely the worst thing i'd ever seen ... ben stiller was in it. shock horror. he marries this chick after 6 weeks and hates her guts then falls in love with this other chick. i actually found it on imdb to warn you people about it. the heartbreak kid. i'd sooner be anally raped to death than watch this movie again. honest.

Anyways we play the question game after for like 2 hours we covered EVERYTHING. this chick is pretty wild, group sex, girl sex, you name it she'd done it. aaaak. eventually she takes off her bra and says "are you gonna sleep in your clothes or what" ... hmm

i get into my undies and cuddle her. i start kissing her all over right away and biting her etc. she puts up some resistance and tells me she can't get to sleep if i keep doing that. she never really resisted enough for me to do a freeze out, so i just kept going. it didn't seem necessary. So i just kept molesting her and enjoying myself. i was grabbing her perfect ass, tits, stomach, kissin her all over. mmm. then i was nearing her special place... u know that bit on the inside of the leg?? i'm pulling on it so i know it's affecting her and i can hear her breathing quicken. even earlier when i was just massagin her and getting close to her i could feel her breathing faster so i knew she was getting turned out. (it's a huge ioi but nobody mentions that one too much)

so anyways i am rubbing her clit thru her undies and she is really into it. she kind of pushes my hand away but then pushes is harder into herself. like, NO, YES, NO, YES! hheh... once i get her moaning though i know it's all fucking over. I think it's around this time we started kissing. it was really hot though, she's super horny and moaning and we kiss a bit, but not fully... it goes on like this for a bit, the tease kissing and then we are fully passionately kissing. i kiss her belly and ass, move her panties aside and lick her clit. she really moans. i'm actually worried about LMR if i take the panties right off so I I just eat her out for about 5 mins and wait till she's super into it and then i take her panties off. I proceed to give her a big fuck off orgasm. proper one, she's flappin around all over the place like a dying halibut. nice with the fish reference, right? hehe. After she cums I just lay next to her. She's like "i wanna fuck!" and I tell her i am gonna keep my promise and that i am not going to fuck her tonight. she tells me she has to get fucked now that i got her really horny. i saw "well i am just not that horny. maybe if i had a really big hard on...."

she gets the hint, jumps on me, kisses me and goes down on me. ack! too fast, i get her to slow down and it's all good. she hops on me and starts fucking me. i gotta slow things down so as not to blow... she keeps trying to be on top but i force her on the bottom and hold her down and fuck her some. she just wants me to fuck her hard and come but i wanna do my tantric shit and prolong it. she forces herself on top of me and starts riding me again. i almost blow and it takes all my strength to push her all the way so my cock is in her and she can't move anymore. i hold it another orgams. woo! i throw her down and take a couple of breaths. she's like " i want you to fuck me hard! just come so i can sleep" blah blah

i relent and just pump her and blow my load. this was stupid

a) now i don't wanna fuck anymore and have release some of my life force

b) I've let a measly woman triumph over me and dictate what i will do with my own fucking cemen

I gave in to her frame!! ARRGHH! hehe. I guess it's one frame was that's not so bad to loose

still though i plan on going out this weekend, and at my old age of 29 I know I won't be as horny ... I didn't even ENJOY the ogram. it was an anti climax!! waaaaaah

I'd have banged her in the morning too if I hadn't messed up at night.

ah well. I'm still horny. But why know about this tantric shit If i'm not gonna use it? I think she's used to getting her way in bed all the time. I should have challenged her more.

Anyways I guess it all worked out i the end. And she was sober, just the way I like them!

So what gamey bits did I use to fuck this part time model?

Suggested we hang out

Ignored shit tests via text and verbal ones at her house

was persistent and led

believed 100% that if you are in bed with a girl she wants to FUCK

escalated slowly but consistently

That's it. no magic.

Oh, just before I really started escalatin in bed I said to her "I'm really glad you invited me over. this was fun" ...

not it seems like not much of a statement but i am saying a lot right there. this is before i kissed her touched her special rice craker...

what i am saying is "i really enjoyed our time together" before we have had sex. so i am saying i like spending time with HER, not her vagine!" ... also i am suggesting that the night is mainly over, like i am going to sleep. so i let her wonder if i really am going to escalate or maybe i am just going to sleep.. after i said that i just held her and did nothing for a bit like i was trying to go to sleep or something. then i just started escalating a bit.

when i said it she said "awww"

i might have said "i'm glad you invited me over. you are a really fun girl" ... but something like that anyways

in the morning she made me risgrynsgröt ... it's like this rice based oatmeal with a layer of cinamon. nice. we get the train and head back into town. she says to me "come and visit me again, and bring booze"

alchohol ? what does she think I am? some kind of boozy santa klaus?

gotta bang one more hottie this weekend. 6 more days in sweeden!! wahoo!!

No comments: