Wednesday 2 July 2008

july 2nd

July 2nd

Completed bootcamp for a couple of students. Not a lot of hotties out. Fun opener with Lion King flag. “Hey, where’s your Lion King flag? Don’t you have one? All the cool kids have got one. Alright you can hold mine for a moment. Wheee!! See how much fun it is! Ok time’s up, give it back!!” Just being goofy but it was fun. Took the guys on the underground for tube game. Some cold ass girls on there today but they learned how to open girls on the tube. One hot Russian was tough!! I was speaking to her in RUSSIAn and she was a tough cookie. One student kept wussing out though he was opening more sets the last sessions. I TOLD these lads not to put too much space between the sessions but they didn’t listen… one of them reverted to AA guy when he was opening seated girls in the park just a few weeks ago. He kept walking towards girls – I told him last time you have to RUN after them or you loose all your steam. He’s like walking at their past – not even closing on them. I told him I’m going to literally kick him in the ass if he doesn’t run. I started doing it and he started running some…

In the starbucks after I opened one cutie with a nice bod. She was very open to it. She was meeting her mom but texted me 30 mins later to meet up with me just after but I’d already met up with a mate so I told her to swing by my area the next day.

On the way home to chill with my mate, this smoking hot girl walks by. I sign and go after her. Then I had the BEST set of the day. Soo great!

All I said was “Hi!

And she was like “Hey!!” – she was so open to talking I actually thought she’d recognized me!!

I said “Listen, I was just with my friend there (Waved to friend) and I saw you walk by, and I just though holy shit you’re hot..i had to come over otherwise (then she interrupts with) “aww thanks that’s really nice of you!”

I didn’t want to waste time as my friend was waiting for me so I said

“don’t tell me. a husband, and 14 kids!”

she said “nope!”

“7 kids!”

“nope!”

“no husband?”

“nope!”

a fiancee!

Nope!

Boyfriend

Nope

Sugardaddy!

Yep!

Aha! I knew it!

Haha nah I’m kidding

Wow. You’re single. There must be something wrong with you …etc.etc

Then I did my usual stuff, telling her she must be needy or crazy to be single! Eventually she said “lawyer” and I said “that would be it! And we laughed…

But the difference was, I really meant it because she was smoking hot, and was pretty cool. She had a great energy!!

After that we had a genuine chat. He last bf was in oct. I said “you must be all (grrr pent up motion) and she said “I don’t need a boyfriend for that!” and I said “hang on are u referring to pleasuring yourself or hittin up a local bar and hooking up with some random guy!” and she said “what do you think?” and I said “both, on rotation??”

Anywho we flirted well and I made the effort to go into comfort and just chat about normal crap. She likes hip hop, I don’t so I made a sad face. I ran away once when she gave the wrong answer and she picked up her bag so leave, as a bluff. I was like “put the bag down!!” hehe bit needy but in a funny way!

Got her number, didn’t wanna make her call me. said I’d leave her a message now to get the ackward first call out of the way. Said “you don’t have a personalized message” and she said she didn’t have time. So I asked her out to her phone, in front of her (2nd time I done that I think) and then had her put my number in her phone in case I got the wrong number. I saw she had a missed call and said “oh u got it. Awesome!”

She said “ooh you’re confident” when I wanted to put mine into hers ( I was just checkin she’d gotten the missed call”

It’s a bit of weak sauce but she was smoking and I didn’t wanna not see her again cuz of a mistake! I hate it when they don’t have personal greetings!!

Then walking home there’s a tall red headed hottie. Chatter her up, stopped her. She was pretty cool, lives around the corner. Again I went into comfort. Told her she was hot a few times in passing. Kissed her checks and said “I’d so makeout with u if I was drunk!” what the fuck?? Anyways she was a bit drunk she claimed (I hadn’t noticed it) and I should have tried to kiss her or even get her back to mine. Why not?? Stuuupid… still those 2 sets were both hot!

No comments: