Tuesday 22 July 2008

PUa's are evil

PUA’s Are evil. We are. We’re bad. Bad bad bad.


I don’t care, I accept it. But we’re bad. What they say in the media is right! We are just using women for sex. Who are we kidding? I just want to fuck loads of hot girls because I can. They’re hot, I want to fuck them. It’s like a game. I’m not going to stop till I figure it all out and can get into girl into bed that I want. Then I’ll stop. I just want to know that i can do it. Maybe it's for my ego. Maybe i have something to prove to myself, or others. Maybe it's the thrill of the chase. Maybe i just like having sex with hot girls.

All that stuff “it’s about self improvement, it’s about finding a girlfriend, leave them better than you found them!” … it’s all bullshit for 90% of people in the community. Maybe I’m wrong. I’m going to make a pole. Can I setup a pole on this byatch?? hmmm

I think 95% of people are “good” but are in this purely for sex. That’s what I’m saying. I don't even need to get any better at this. Sex isn't an issue. But I want to solve the PUZZLE. HOW do you get the really, really hot women?


I'm going to figure it out, even if it gives me chlamydia

No comments: