Thursday 31 July 2008

first cold bus makeout!! haha

So I did my chat on game last night which was great. I should have filmed it!! room was packed out and they PAID to see me. That's when you know you're good :P

Then I had my comedy show in the same room which was good too. Some of the PUA's ran off to try out the shit i taught them. couldn't even watch the show, they hit the field right away (bastards!!)

Well I guess it's a compliment of the highest caliber. Does that mean my game is tighter than my comedy?? Considering i've been in showbiz for 10+ years I'm not sure that's a good sigh! lol :(

So yeah, I had my first BUS makeout last night!! Haha … I got some food with ACE, Ziggy and Sargent … after am chillin with ziggy waiting for my bus. There’s a cute, young polish girl there. I open but I’m not too into her. very cute face but not skinny enough for my liking...

She’s getting on my bus too. Sweet. Sit next to her. I do the classic yawn move (in an obvious jokey way) and put my arm around her. no problem. Ok, so I just start cuddlin her and putting my arms around her. she likes. Kissing her check. She likes. I tell her to close her eyes and she does. I kiss her – it’s on! So we make out – I try get her back but she won’t do it.

Ah well. I give her my card and get off the bus.

Maybe I should have gotten her super horny and rubbed her in her v.i.p special place?? Haven’t done that in public yet. Hmm limiting belief? Yea I shoulda done it…. I know some guys would have gotten her so horny she'd have come with them. Sigh... I had too much sex last week - i didn't want it badly enough! (shame on me for ejaculating, that didn't help!)


She wasn’t as anorexic as I like them so I wasn’t too bothered… would have made a great story though, haha!!!



Next time I'll push harder...

1 comment:

anonymous said...

congrats on making out with a fat girl

-p