Monday 21 July 2008

my friend's 15 year old sister called me

My friend is a PUA and he has a 15 year old sister. I've met her at their house. I hit her and chased her around with a wet team bag. I wasn't really gaming her, I was just having fun. Maybe i've interwoven the two so totally it's just natural, at this point.

Let me just say he told me If i ever touched his sister he'd kill me. Now that I would, because you know. That's his kid sister. And she's 15.

Anyways she tried to add me on facebook a couple of months ago after i'd met her. I ignored the request. Then i noticed another friend of ours had added her, I though what the hell. it's fine.

today she calls me around 1.30pm. I'm still in bed. She says she's around angel and do i know if there's a park. i say "you know about game. open someone and ask them!" and she says "can't you just help me!" .. i say "i don't know that area. there's a small park around here" ... she says "i could come there..." i say "you're crazy! i knew you'd fall in love with me. this is bad. really bad. i gotta go!"

EEK!!!!

I called paladin and told him what happened. i'm like "blah blah blah wtf is she calling me for! i'm not going to go meet her! she's 15!" and withough skipping a breath he asks

"when does she turn 16?" ;)

pua's are evil

No comments: