Wednesday 25 June 2008

Date with smoking hot germal/somalian girl

Date with crazy hair somalian/geman girl

Yea I coulnd’t fucking figure our where she was from either. She was surprised when I got german right. She doesn’t look arian at all, but had a german accent that was weak. It had occurred to me, but I just wasn’t saying it. Her tryin to get me to guess got boring so I moved on. This girl is smoking hot. Maybe I’ll start putting pics up on my blog. He body is so perfect. She’s a part time model as well. She told me “man guys are assholes this model just pretended he had a connection with me, slept with me and never saw me again” I’m like “yea guys are assholes, they do that!” … she was naïve. Super hot though. Yum. That story was the only one night stand she’s ever had. Ever. She’s 23. Not a slut at all. I’ll try meet her near my house next time and make it happen. Won’t be an easy lay though…

I called the s. African model chick. I did my standard modeling agency opener and she hung up on me. then I called back and it went abruptly to voicemail after 3 rings. I left a hilarious message but no call back :(


Numbers from girls on the street, late night, that are drunk are flakey! (news flash!!) ah well

No comments: