Wednesday 9 July 2008

4 years from meet to almost close, lol

So last week this girl who I’m kind of friends with contacts me. I think I’d texted her maybe 1 month or 2 before to say hi. We’ve known each other since 2004. I met her in a pub during a comedy show. She was absolutely one of the hottest girls I’d ever, ever seen. I got her number on the premise of inviting her out to another show, or something. We became friends. I never had the balls to really escalate. I never even told her I thought she was hot. One time, sometime back then in 2004, we were getting a bit friendly in a bar. One of her friends was encouraging her to go off with me. We were massaging each other, etc. But that was it. Then one day she told me she’d slept with some guy she’d met. She said she didn’t really like him or anything but he’d convinced her to give him her number, then she met up with him and he was really persistent so she fucked him. Then they became a couple and were together for 4 years. Until a couple of months ago. Aha! When she called I asked her what was new and she said she’s moved out of east London (she used to live with him) so I figured they’d broken up. It was a short call, she said she’d call back but didn’t, I texted her 5 days later – couple of texts back and forth and she said I should make her dinner. So the next day (last night) I get home and I have the place all to myself. My flatmate is off in spain… and I have a friend coming to stay the next day so I though I’d better make use of the place. I call her and catch her on her way home. I tell her I feel like cooking up something, that she should come over! She’s all saying she told her parents she’d come home early but then agrees. We chat quite a bit. I tell her I’ve been teaching game and we have a long talk about it. She’s a skeptic. I recorded the conversation, very amusing. “guys should just be themselves!” ok honey… eventually she relents and sees that game is good.

So she’s a proper alkie and brings a bottle of wine and some coke I’d asked her to grab. I had a Russian bottle of vodka stowed away. I tried to drink (got a bit drunk) and we danced around. Eventually I sat her down and asked why she was still in touch with me. she gave some gay answer like she stays in touch with lots of people. I told her that I though she was one of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever met – and that I always like her for what she was like. For always being cool. (She asked, “so you think I’m beautiful on the outside and the inside” and I said “yes” …

After that I just started to and kept escalating. Little step by little step. Biting/kissing her neck and arms, massagin her everywhere. She wouldn’t let me kiss her lips – eventually I could but not with tongue. Then with tongue.

At one point we were almost properly kissing and I said “kiss me” and she said “don’t say it, it should happen naturally” which I took her as saying “it will happen”

Then she said something like “one wrong move and we won’t be able to stay friends” … she also later said (after we’d already been making out a lot, and I’d been sucking on her nipples) “We’ll wake up and we’ll just be friends again, right?” and I said “right. we’ll always be friends” and that was what she wanted to hear

Anyways the last resistance was her saying she was going to sleep on the couch. I was like “nah I’m giving you a proper back rub. There’s no room here. I just wanna cuddle you and sleep, don’t worry”

Go to the bed. Give her a massage. Doing everything to her.. turn her over and lick and kiss her everywhere. She really does have an amazing body too. She had stinky ass smoke breath though (always smoking) and a fish smell from down there. Eek. I didn’t really wanna do it, and she was a bit unresponsive (wasn’t sure if it was an act or what) so I just stopped and said “you better sleep” …

She said “don’t stop”

So I keep at it – eventually she’s grabbin my cock (trousers on) and I’m rubbing her (undies on) but she was grabbin in a rough way that I didn’t like. I wasn’t really that turned on. I just held her and went to sleep

Could have banged her in the morning but I really didn’t give a fuck

Maybe I just wanted to see if I could have done it. Maybe it would have fucked up things (though we’re not really proper friends anyways) .. actually I’d said that at one point when she voiced concern about loosing me as a friend. I’d said “you’re not really a friend. You’re just some girl I know” … she reacted to that – wasn’t sure if it was good or bad. But it was the truth, really.

Anyways it was right there and I didn’t take it – it wasn’t fear of escalation either – I just didn’t want to fuck her. I never had a great connection with her anyways – I was just an orbitor. Hoping one day I’d fall into the pussy. Well, post game, in 1 night I went from “friend” to having her in her undies in my bed grabbing at my cock.

I’d say that was an improvement… it seems so easy escalating. Maybe because I know her it was easier?? Even though there was resistance it just felt natural. I’d never escalated sexually with a girl that I actually know. Like a friend. (well, kinda)

In the morning she gave me a peck on the check and ran off to work!

My sex drive is lowwww :( ... my back being completely fucked doesn't help.

I may regret not sleeping with her in the future but last night/today I just didn’t feel like going for it. Ah well. *sigh*

If she didn’t have stinky breath/stiky vag I think it would have been alright…

No comments: