Friday 11 July 2008

July 10th Date with 19yr russian, street night game

So I attempt to get some shit done in the day but not much. Got a date at 4pm with this cute 19 year old Russian girl I’d met on bootcamp. Fucking huge delays on the central line – I take the tube so I know I won’t be late and I’m fucking 10 minutes late. She’s still there. I peek at her from a post and she sees me a smiles. Ackward for the first bit but she loosens up. We get some juice at the sainsbury’s and go to soho square. We play cards and I tease her a lot. She didn’t leave a boyfriend in Russian (she’s only here for a month, this was day 5) .. she just got a uk number too which is useful. I try to gently escalate but she won’t let me too near. Though I gave her a massage and had her elbow the sweet spot on my back a little. We wrestled some. I’m doing a new strategy for dates for next couple of weeks. I don’t escalate on day 2’s, I build comfort then get them to mine on day 3 and escalate hard. Only if I think I can sleep with them on day 2 will I escalate. So I’m either a)building sexual tension without any release (no kissing) or I’m trying to sleep with them. Anyways I can see she likes me, she gives me that look. We got some food (She ate a lot!) .. after that when I said I was going to get my bus she looked sad. I asked her what’s up but she didn’t say anything. At that moment I though “ok fuck the poker tonight, let’s try get her back” but I though if she wasn’t going to make out, should I really try to close the deal?? … I decide it’s best to wait till next time and walk he to her stop. As I’m walking to my stop my mate (who I owe 20 quid to and wanted to pay back) says he’s stuck at work and isn’t going to make the tournament. Fucking fuck! I consider texting her and telling her to meet me somewhere and get her back to mine …. Really wanted to but then decided against it. I play poker, no cards. Made one move up against KK and QQ LOL. (for the poker fans out there!) :P

I’m walking home and yad calls and says he and yen and ziggy are in front of punk doing street game. I consider going but I’m tired and I just wanna go home. I get back, take my shoes of and sit on the couch

Paladin calls and is like “dude the rockstar guys are all at punk. I’m going right now come on!” and I’m like “fuuuuuuuuuck duuuuuuuude”

So basically all my pua buddies are in one fucking place. God damn it.

I put my shoes on, make a sandwich and fly out the door while munching

I get there and all hell’s breaking loose. There’s hot chicks running around pua’s running fucking everywhere. Jon’s in superpua mode with this set of girls. I chat with yad and him briefly and am off talking to some girls. I was chatting to keychain, then I look over and see jon still in superpua mode with these 2 girls which he’d been gaming for a while now. He seemed to be having a great time. I though he might want someone to distract the other girl so he could isolate his one - I went over to hug him. Just as I did I see a flash and realized a picture had been taken. He later said I fucked up his photo routine! Sorry buddy, bad timing on my part! He was after this really cute girl with frilly hair. I try chat with the other one, she’s pretty drunk – then this other girl pops up. I fall for her straight away. She was so fucking hot and tiny. I spoke to her, she was very fun! (drunk also!) and had the softest skin. I go off after her, managed to talk to her for a bit but she gets sucked into a whirlwind of friends etc. I loose track of her and am sad. Later on I see Paladin talking to his girl and some dickhead trying to amog him. I move in with dark thoughs of amogging in my mind. He was such a dink, I would’t have though P would not have too much trouble dispensing with him. He’s asking Jon if he’s gay and Jon’s bantering with him. I was listening and was just about to launch into “asshole comedian amog mode” when I spot my girl out of the corner of my eye running around like a maniac. God she’s hot. Yad is just up on my left. I say “dude, this asshole is trying to fuck with Paladin, and my target is over there. I’m worried she’s going to go back inside, can you amog this bitch I’m going after this girl” … Yad says “yea sure” and I chase after her. Turns out she’s seeing some guy but she didn’t seem to much into him and gave me her number anyways. I tell her I like being friends with girls first anyways! (yes, that is true, you cynical fucks!)

Later on, Paladin was like “what the fuck dude, where were you when I needed you to wing!!” … I told him I’d went after my target and asked Yad if he would wing you with the asshole dude. Apparently he was nowhere to be seen! I feel bad about this: I pride myself on being a good wing. I guess the lesson is, Don’t delegate winging!! Lol

There was another set I was in outside that was good. 3 girls, all cute. One with big tits, one really tiny and one with dark long hair. The mini one was giving me more ioi’s so I went after her. she may have had a bf, she was being ambivalent but KEPT giving me IOI’s. I was going to get all three of their numbers, but the mini one was like “take my number!” .. she was too drunk. She couldn’t even punch it into my phone! Hahah. She tells me it. The go back in after a while. At the end of the night I was convinced (very much against my will) to go to Leicester square. I pass the mini drunk girl and she waves me over! She’s there was a guy who’s clearly her friend. She was begging me to drag her off. Why else would she wave me over?? HELOOOO I give her a hug and tell her I’ll see her around. What the fuck was I thinking? I should have said to the friend “we’re going for a walk buddy. Back in 10 minutes!” and just taken her to the park. Ah well. Got a date with this pilates instructor girl from ages ago tonight. She had a nice figure!!

No comments: