Friday 25 July 2008

On fire during bootcamp

Man was on fire today doin a 1:1

This guy didn't wanna approach but I broke him in the end. Whuh! you should have seen the relief on his face after the first one he did. He actually felt silly asking for demo sets after a while lol

So there was one good mother/daughter/sister set which I opened with my standard shit. i was groping this 19 year old spanish daughter right before the mom's eyes and it was alright. i actually isloated her (carried her away) and then brough her back. just in town for a few days and had a bf back home. what a body!!

Stopped one spanish girl dead in her tracks. I usually dont' open when they are walking directly for me but this one i had to. She was looking hoooooot in her dress and was walking RIGHT pass me. I just said "whoa!! you're HOT!" what are you doing looking so good! you gonna start fights! etc etc and she loved it. I grabbed her head and tried to peck her on the mouth and she ran away. i chased her down the street yelling "u can't break up with me! we haven't been on a date yet! i know u love me!" etc etc ... she stops. we chat some more. she is into me. she for no reason goes to walk away and i say to her "i'm not going to chase you a second time" ... she comes back. i say "look give me your number, we'll go for a hot chocolate for a half hour and if you don't like me i'll leave you alone, i swear!" and she's like "ok we'll go out!"

opened this girl who was sitting in Leicester square park. She was kind of cute, but was really skinny. tight body!! i hugged her at one point and she had this bumb on her back? she explains that she walks funny and that her body compensated and grew that thingy. she's a cripple!!

got her number anyways. i think it would be fun to bang a cripple. i'll do it. (i think) we'll see. i haven't actually seen her walk yet, hehe.

oh and this italian girl with a sexy walk - the student wouldn't open so i went it. hot body, face was older than i'd though. man women really loose their looks past their 20's don't they? sooo sad!! she seemed keen so we'll see...

got some other number, can't remember :(

but it was a fun day!

No comments: