Tuesday 22 July 2008

First Japanese lay!! Meet to close - 6 months! (i'm getting better!) lol

Holy fuck. I finally slept with the Japanese girl. The one I met fucking 6 months ago. Meet to close, 6 months! I’m getting better! Haha

I had my finger in her once before but didn’t lay her. Read the report here before reading this one:

If you go back to my blog for Feb, the entry should be there!

Right, I’d seen her a few times after that report but didn’t get anywhere. The meeting before the last one (before she went to japan) she revealed she had issues with sex. That her boyfriend cheated on her and basically she had trust issues. She went to japan. I didn’t plan on bothering to see her again but she wanted to meet up when she got back around a month ago. I figured ok, One more shot. I’ll try to lay her. When she texted about coming over for dinner, I actually sent her a text that said “if you are ready for sex come over, if not you better not!” … I remember her reply. “blah blah blah, you can’t say that, I’m SO shy!” She came round but I really wasn’t feeling it. I think I’d stopped fancying her partially – but that night I genuinely was really really fucking tired. So we slept in the same bed and I just passed out and that was it.

After than I wasn’t planning on seeing her again. I’d lost interest. Anyways the last couple of weeks tho she’s sending me cute emails. Saying she’s got some mochi (rice cakes) for me from japan. I ignored it, then she sends another email “they’re going to expire soon!! Last chance!” hehe so I though ok. ONE MORE GO, see? I think partially because I’ve invested so much time, once one more night to try and close? That and she’s cute, disease free and Japanese (still no jap lay at this point)

I meet her at old st tube. I actually feel nothing for her. no excitement….. a bit akward actually. We walk to a bench and sit and talk a bit. We decide to go out and eat and walk to a Vietnamese place around the corner. I get her teaching me Japanese. I learn a couple of sentences. After the food I call paladin and say a few things to him in Japanese. I tell him I hate him and that he’s gay in Japanese. I suspect he’s impressed. He chats to her via me in Japanese. So I’m converting from Japanese to … yea Japanese. Without actually speaking Japanese. It was fun (retarded, but fun)

We get back and my cockroach of a flatmate has started watching “the lives of others” with his mate even though I texted him saying I wanted to see him. He’s a bastard. We and the midget watch some Japanese pop and anime on my laptop. She can’t find the cartoon she wants with English subtitles. Also she showed me some band that was like new kids on the block but Japanese. It was eerie. Hung out with bugsy (that’s my flatmate) and her for a bit before he went to bed. Then we started talking about more serious shit. Like why we hadn’t hooked up.

A lot of stuff was said in the conversation.

How after me she was getting close with another guy, but she wouldn’t fuck him either and now he won’t talk to her. and how the same thing happened with another guy in the u.k as well. My comment was “wow! So many!” haha.

She told me she didn’t really like sex, or more accurately that she always felt really guilty afterwords…

She asked me if I was ignoring her recently and I told her I was, that I wasn’t planning on seeing her again. She thanked me for seeing her again. She told me she really likes me and that I’m different from everyone else. I asked her how. She said because she can talk to me about stuff and that I listen. And that I kept seeing her after she didn’t sleep with me. haha (so she likes me because I’m a chode! LOL)

She revealed how she gets scared whenever she gets close to people because she’s scared of loosing them. I told her why bother living if you’re not going to get close to people? That’s part of life, getting close to people and then loosing some of them. She vented a bit about her fears and how she’s a bit fucked up and I listened.

I told her it’s hard to be around her because I really want her. I kissed her. she asked why I didn’t try sleep with her the last time I saw her. I told her I’d kind of given up and that I was tired then. When I asked why she asked, she revealed she had accepted that we were going to sleep together then. It was because of the text message I sent! She said she wasn’t quite ready, but she wanted to see me and she’d decided that she was going to sleep with me in order to see me. Fucking hell!! I’d actually forgotten about that text – but I remember what I was thinking when I sent it. “fuck it. If she’s not going to put out I don’t want to see her, I may as well tell her that!”

Well she said to me today “I brought my pajama’s that last time, I was planning on staying over. Don’t you remember??” … no I didn’t. but shit!! I should have laid her then!! Waaah!! That’s a great fucking text message though. “if you’re ready to have sex come over, if not you better not come” …. Fucking yes!! And if I girl flips you can say “what I’m fucking kidding!” but the seed is in her mind! Oooooh mama! I’m adding that to my text routines stack.I told her now it’s too late for us and that I was seeing another girl.

She was sad.

I kind of wanted to express that if she didn’t sleep with me I wouldn’t see her again.

Then I said to her “Will you be upset if I didn’t see you again after tonight?”

She nodded her head… she looked really sad at this point. I think sub consciously, or partially consciously I knew what I was trying to do – I was trying to get her emotional. I realized that if I could get her really emotional I could sleep with her. I guess In a way I was breaking up with her. At least, as much as you can when you’re not really dating.

Then I kissed her and said “stay with me tonight” and she said she has to go to work. I said “you can go to work from here”

She said “what about clothes!” and I motioned towards her outfit. She says “No, I’ll go home and I’ll think about you, and what you said. I’ll be sad if I don’t see you again but I’ll think about you.

Then I just said “stop running away. Stay with me tonight”

And she started crying! Like properly crying on my chest. I held her for a couple of minutes and let her sob. In my head I knew exactly what I had to do. But I was thirsty as fuck and could barely make out with her… I had parched mouth!! So, as she was just finishing her sobs I sat up and said “do you want some water?” and she shook her head no. I went to the sink and drank a cup and a half. Then I walk back and I put out my hand. She takes it.

I take her to my bedroom, stand her against the wall and kiss her passionately. We make out and I kiss her check, neck, the mouth again. I sit her on the bed and keep kissing her. then I lay her down. I’m on top of her and am kissing her deeply. I am getting really turned on! I sit her up and take off her sweater/shirt in one go. Then I undo her bra as well. There’s no resistance – we both know it’s happening tonight. I kiss her front and caress her breasts. I bit them, kiss her belly, bite her neck. I ravage her. she likes! I take her trousers off. She’s impressed as I figured her fancy belt out right away. Kiss between her legs, more licking and making out. I start rubbing her thru her panties and she’s getting really horny!! I go to take them off and she stops me. I think “wtf!” but she says “I don’t want you to see!” so I turn the light switch off, then take them off. I finger her and she is sooooo wet. I go to town. She’s enjoying my finger. I get really hard, but then it goes soft, then hard again. Like in waves. Wtf is that? Do other guys get that when they are naked and about to fuck? The disappearing re appearing erection show? Or is that just me? I start undoing my trousers. I stand up next to the bed and take them and my knickers off in one shot. At this point I’ve only got a semi to I keep fingering her. I kiss her all over – at one point I’ve got my face on her belly, and then I’m licking and kissing her belly button as I finger her. I got really fucking hard…. I figure this point was as good as any. I gently insert myself inside her and it feels fucking amazing! No need to warm up here. I like to take it slow anywyas but I could have just rammed it straight it… it fits!! She’s got quite the gash for a midget!! Oh my god is feels so good without a condom. This is what it’s meant to be like! (yes I know I’m safe you fuckers) … she’s not the slappy type either. If she gives me something so bit it, it’s a miniscule risk I’m willing to take for this experience. So we did me on top, on the side, semi side. This was interesting, I’m kind of on my back but she’s on her side. I had some good levearage and was doing some good pumping. Actually in that position I put my foot on the wall which was really comfortable. It was really passionate. Lots of kissing. I almost came a few times and eventually went really hard and almost blew my load (I blew, but wouldn’t let it come out!) yay! Once Again the shit I can do when condoms aren’t involved is fantastic. I AM A FUCK MACHINE!! WA HOOOOOO!!!

I held her after and she fell asleep quickly. Then I snuck into the living room to write this. How fucked up is that?? The girl is in a post sex coital position in my bed… I’ve still got some of my own dribble on my leg, and I’m writing the LR. What the hell??

I believe it was actually the conversation that got me laid. It’s like when we were talking I was on autopilot. It wasn’t exactly conscious – I was just winging it. Did I actually think I would make her cry when I said that shit? No. maybe it wasn’t even what I said. Maybe that was just the tip of the ice burg and she needed to let loose all that frustration. She hadn’t been laid in a loooooong time. I think since her ex cheated on her, last year!!

Man is was great. I don’t even wanna lay that girl from on anon. but I may do it anyway. Just on principle. Haha! (pua's are evil)





No comments: