Friday 8 August 2008

Punk last night

So I spot this hot young girl in purple. I open her but she keeps walking with her friends around this contruction thingie - i got around and cut her off before she goes into the club. i run my standard stuff, tell her she's hot and find out she don't have a bf. i tell her i'm going to be her new boyfriend. i can see she likes me, her friend do too (i'm yelling "WING!!") as i'm trying to hold all their attention while seducing my target. Mystel runs over and keeps the others busy for a bit while i work it. eventually i let them go into the club, however, she comes out later and sits on the curb with her and her friends. I come up behing and, put my hands on her shoulers and say "i knew you'd come back for me, baby" and i just start giving her a massage. right away she's leaning on me and shit. within 2 mins we're making out. she kissed me, in fact, as i was gettin physical and leading up to me. got some nice pice, once where i'm actually enveloping her head haha. I had told her i wanted to get her naked and massage her all over her body. she liked the thought of it and asked where i lived.... make out with her in the club more too... then she had to go back to her buddies. i saw her leaving later on when i was outside again just as i was about to run after a hot blonde. she was with 3 other girls. i said "what! you're leaving without sayin goodbye!!" and gave her a hug and said i'd call her. i could see her friend didn't wanna leave her with me. anyways i'm gay, i should have made out and said "you're coming with me" but i was more concerned about chasing the hot blonde lol! oooooops

ah well it was fun. prop won't see her again but i'll call her later and have a crack at it anyways

the blonde i went for - well that didn't go ANYWHERE. chatted up another really hot 19 year old who I # closed. was hard to do anything, she was quite drunk and the leader of her little group. that group was FULL of hotties though - WOW!!

good times. at least i was really sexual with purple girl - i give it a 50% chance of ectraction had I tried for it. ah well.

No comments: