Wednesday 2 January 2008

FR Dec 27th. Awesome Street sarging + new routines!

I was doing day game today and was just doing direct shit, most of which I’ve come up with recently or just today. Here’s some of it.

"Hey quick question. You're cute but i was wondering are you a really interesting, talented, outgoing girl? I’m only interested in those qualities for a start, so if that's not you just walk away now...."

this is great because you are giving them an opt out straight off, but which girl doesn't think she's those things? if she doesn't she probably isn't. but if she stays to talk she is accepting sub-consciously that she hasn't walked away which means she is interested, right? almost every girl i used this on chatted to me for a bit so it's a great opener, i think.


I met up with Bitch shield butcher and we hit the streets. Gotta say it was nice going out with someone who opens sets as easily as I do. This mother is an approach machine. Anyways I though this routine up (and other) and we did them a bunch of times


“Ever notice how people that aren’t really suited to each other end up in relationships? Well me and my friend here are recently single and we decided to go out and meet the perfect girls for us!”
We’re only interested in totally fun girls - so we'd say "ok, you know that dance machine thingies in the arcade? ever used one of those?" and if they say yes you give them 5 points, if no you say -oohhh sorry -5 points but if they say they want to you say "points of trying - at least you are adventuruous +2pts" ... then "ok you're walking thru a forest, and you find a brand new sony PS3 still in the packaging. do you bring it home for your entertainment pleasure or sell it and buy shoes?! ... . some girls said "i want a wii! or "i have a wii!" and then you said "OH MY GOD!! IT'S A TRICK QUESTION and that is the ANSWER!! +20 points!! you are awesome!!" then maybe 1 more thing to qualify and that's a wrap. DHV a bit and get the #

Essentially "Hey you are cute. just wanted to find out if you had personality!" is the short version but we’re just going about it in a fun way where we can build attraction (comfort really) right there


“Me and my friend has this idea to raise money for starving kids in africa. We're not doing it yet, but, how much would you pay for a date with... me? BTW If you walk away now you're a RASCIST! (alt: if you walk away now you HATE children!) hahahah... Check me out. Seriously -funny guy, very outgoing. I go to the gym (feel my arm!)” ... then if they offer a low amount like 10 pounds, ... you can be outraged. "what! are you serious!" and then I’d thrown in "hang on, i forgot to mention.... (lean in and say quietly) the sex is guaranteed!)” how much would you pay now!?" …. great great great fun. Sometimes the girls bid lower after that, which hurts (just grab your heart and act like you’re falling over) … all the girls loved it though. We got 2 hb 9's (20 year old germans) to come with us for drinks. one had a BF but was giving sexy eyes. They loved us but it kinda petered out and they say they were tired and I let them go. WE just had to excalate. Butcher is a real trooper and kept pushing and got them to come up with us a bit more. I really shoulda pushed it but I bitched out. I didn't think my one (the single one) was into it but i dunno... also they were sitting accross from us so it was tricky to escalate. Fuck. I should have tried to get them back to ours!! They were only in town a couple days – what did we have to loose?




i fucked up one set. this russian girl was well into me yea because i genuinely disqualified myself because she was yad's target. so i was like "i don't like russian girls" and she's like "why not" and i said "they are too hot, like 10's i get nervous. i like a girl who's like a 7 or an 8 you're perfect!: and i lost her. tho i did said "hah kidding!" she was cooold after this. once again don’t neg cute girls unless they are suuper hot! (maybe the lesson was, if you’ve already disqualified yourself, you don’t need to. Or if a girl is giving you IOI’s you don’t need to!!)




ran the forest/dance routine on hb9 chinese that was very fiesty!! she negs my glasses and then i take them off and ask "better without the glasses?" and she winces and goes "no!" hahaha i loved this girl. after the routine which went around 4 mins maybe, after the 2 questions i said "ok final question. you meet acute canadian guy on the street who tried to get your phone number, what do you do? and she said "depends on the reaction" and i said "who's reaction?" .. i took this to mean i gotta game her a bit more so i did one of my DHV routines and did my timebride (bowling) .. she said "can i bring my friend!" and i asked "Is she cute?" and she's like "yeah!" and i said "sure" ... still trying to get me some asian lovin so we'll see. hehe. think my text game is gettin better...

on the way home opened up a SUPER hot girl 9+ at the bustop, … I’d seen the bus around the corner so I just said “the bus is coming … yaaaaaay!!” and did a happy dance. She’s smiling and laughing right away. Bus comes, we board. I know I don’t have much time – I used "wow your cat eyes are very sexy doesn't your BF mind you going out like that!" and she said "i don't have a BF!" and i said "well, you must be defective!" and i got up and walked upstairs...hhe then came back. before my stop gave her my card and said "i don't give my number unless i get a number" and she gave me hers. i call her as i get off the bus and ask "miss me yet?" (this is THE best thing to do) and she's like "you're so cocky, omg!" and i'm all like "yea you totally miss me. i should have stayed on till your stop so we could have hung out more but i didn't want u to think i was a stalker, haha" and she says "the king's head is open another half hour" and i said "i can be there in 5" and she goes "ok"

pub was closed but we walked around and stood near the clock like 45 mins in total and had an AWESOME chat. this girl was really cool and fun. girlfriend material. for reeeeeeal! i almost invited myself to her house but didn't wanna push it. she was texting me for a while that night even after she said she was goin to bed... we'll meet sat for a bevvie. wow wow wow

it's one of those sets that makes it ALL worth it. all the ones that go nowhere, boring girls, ETC .. when u meet an awesome chick who's really into you it's like "FUCKING YEA!!"

i'm starting to realise that i am going to have a lot of women like this in my life. we all can. pretty amazing huh?

Woooooooooooooooooooooo



Sasha


p.s if she flakes I’m going to jump off a building lol

No comments: