Saturday 19 January 2008

4 Makeouts in 1 night! I'm a slapper!! lol

Fr Friday jan 18th

Was supposed to meet the hot Australian from insta date at 8pm with her friends so Invited along yad, seb, don…. Chicks didn’t get there till 9.30 but we went off to eat for a bit. Seb invited out this older girl with big tits. She might have been a hb 6.5 or 7. not bad. She was really horny. When she left exchange bar she was all “so uh, am I gonna see u again…” she was so dtf

Anyways eventually my girl comes with 1 other. We chat but when I try escalate she makes jokes like “hey you’re still in the friend zone, blah blah” and once she even said “we’re not going to have sex!” and I was like “ok” … though we were getting along well… then I went off to find seb and he’s like “escalate you dumb fuck, she’s on a day 2, she showed up, she’s DTF! 2 minutes, be making out!” so I went back and held her hands, cuddled her, did (more of shoulder rubbing – I’d been at that already) then kissed her neck a bit then we were making out pretty soon. She wouldn’t full on make out deep tongue, (just moderate tongue) … said she never makes out in bars but we kissed enough. She was actually exhausted and her and her friend (who don eventually got through to – heh) went off. This is good because I wanted to try some shock and awe shit tonight

Deeboy meets up with us as well and i met him for the first time. This guy is really friendly - great energy about him. We go into town and go to this one bar, forget the name. not a lot going on in there really though I opened a few sets. Just not hotties. Like 1 or 2…. So we’re going to the tube and opening sets along the way… 1 set of hot girls that hooked but they had to go drop their shopping off at home. We should have been more persistent… anyways seb and dee want to eat so me and don head up to koko’s to meet up with Yad, who’d left 9.30 to koko’s) …

On the tube over there there’s a HB 8 on the tube platform and I go shock and awe on her, but with normal situational opener “hey that looks comfy how you’re sitting (she was leaning up against the wall half sitting” … now we can both look silly…yaay” … so we banter for like30-45 seconds and I start “oh my god you are so fuckking hot!!! Where did u come from??” blah blah interspersed with normal conversation but every few seconds

“I can’t even focus on talking to you. If we went on a date I wouldn’t even be talking I’d just me mumbling GA GA GA and you’d think I was a retard”

“I’m not usually like this I swear!”

chat chat chat

“normally I like to get to know a girl but I just can’t keep my fucking hands off you, you are so hot (touching her)

“you must get stopped like 20 times per day but guys. I’m such a looser, I know, but I just can’t help myself. Just slap me if you need to”

“you should put a fucking paper bag over your head when you leave the house, that would stop this from happening” – this one works so fucking well – it’s a huge compliment, and always get a big fucking laugh too

and eventually

I tell her to stand up and give me a hug….i say “come here” and she holds me and I hug her… then I do a little routine I came up with

“Can we pretend I’m your boyfriend and you’re my girlfriend and we love each other? Just for a second? And we’ve just had the most amazing sex? … that feels so good! (props to Yad as the “pretending” aspect came from one of his routines) the hug was good, then I kiss her gently on the forhead (props to Ace_Pua – great move!) and then

“I am trying to hard not to kiss you”

BAM

makeout

we’re all over each other. I’m molesting her, her tongue is down my throat hard core. She actually GRABBED me and pulled me in for the kiss just as train pulled up. She’s a Welch actress, 26 had cousins staying with her and really wanted to come with me. She hadn’t been laid in over a year and she only works with gays!! Ahahaha she tells me she has to see me again!! Get her # after makin out/groping her on the platform


get to koko’s and there’s a HB8.5 just walking in… I open quickly

“shit are there going to be girls as hot as you in there? You’re so fucking hot. I don’t even need to go in there if you stay out here. I bet the girls aren’t as hot as you. You could just put a string going around you and charge a fiver and guys would be just to hang around you you’re so fucking hot oh my god. “

talk for 30 seconds

“jesus how many boyfriends do u have? Like a dozen? NONE? WHAT?? Your vagina must be broken! Haha! Blah blah” # close …

more shock and awe lines…. She tries to go back in the club, I take her hand and say “kiss me once before u go in…”

she kisses me on the mouth… I can feel it … I pull her in she gives me another one with a bit of tongue…
.
BAM

(Semi) Makeout (brief)

She says “come meet my friends” and I try sneak in without paying but the bouncers wise to it and she goes in. I have her # for later….

Go in the club walk around open a little

Go outside there’s a 2 set hb8 and hb9.5 swedish girls but looks like this one guy is working them. Dunno I think he’s after the 9.5 so I talk to the 8 a bit, he seems ok with it. I go shock and awe

Same stuff I just go with the flow …. Took around 5 minutes and I was kissing her lips. She was smoking and it was gross so I didn’t wanna make out … she wasn’t super hot so I went back and said I’d see her later. Really I wanted the friend… ah well

Dozed off the the couch upstairs, bouncer woke me and I said “I’m ok man!” (have been up since 7, for me that’s early!!)

At the end of the night got the hb8swedish girl’s number and make out with her and she said to call her. I wonder if I can get her friend out and pull a switcharoo?? Is that bad? Her friend was so hot and oriental looking..mmm

So… 3 makeouts in the club and 1 for my date. I never though it was possible

I am finally starting to understand. You just fucking go for it, really. Just kiss them. Period. If they are talking to you for any length of time, and they are qualifying you (i.e asking you ANY questions) they want to make out. That’s it. Tell them they’re fucking hot and make out with them like a real man would.

End of story.

I have just reached the next level….

Thanks to SEB who pushed me to escalate that set and overall wisdom, props to yad for teaching me what “persuasion” means… (still have to start really applying it to get girls back) and to and switch_seattle who told me weeks ago the girls were just there for the taking and I wasn’t seeing it..…. you were right dude and I’m going to start doing that shit this week… woooo - And everyone else on here for their encouraging comments … now I’m just going to start dragging all these girls home with me. If they’re not like super hot I don’t care. I’m not even bothering to call most of these girls now, what’s the point? I realize now that I can go into a club and just makeout and drag a girl home… so I’m going to start shooting for that more and more

So it’s day 12 of my challenge and finally I think I got my calibration down for make outs

Oh I have to say today I was walking around and everytime I saw a hot girl I just wanted to make out with her. I just felt like in another state like I could just talk to any girl on the street and make out… Also It feels like… I’m just giving that look when I look at girls. You know that sexy “I wanna fuck you look?” well after last night I have that look. And you know what – it’s not a look you can fake. Just like you can’t fake inner game. You have to really WANT to make out with the girl. You have to really WANT the girl. Laser eyes is a feeling that comes from the inside… that’s what it is… it’s intent! Hehe… now, finally I can really add that skill to my stack. I know what laser eyes really means! I’m about to get a lot more deadly…hehehe

I love you guys!!

Sasha

No comments: