Monday 14 January 2008

Fr Jan 13th. Insta date with a hottie!!

Fr jan 13 …. Selina insta date

Hyde park for speakers corner. Talking to phil, this hottie is walking by so I think I asked her ifshe was coming from speakers corner, told her about the crazies etc. started qualifying. Did a back turn after she said she didn’t cook a bit. Then after I asked if she gave good massage and she didn’t answer I was like “forget it” and turned away and said “I didn’t answer yet!” … at one point during a freeze out I told her she could go. She didn’t and I said “what are you just going to stand there and watch me play with my hair”? as I was fluffin my hair (in a modeling kina way) … she says “you do have really nice hair” and then I walked back over to her to continue. Thinking back I should have waived her over to me while I said “ok you get one more chance”

Did # exchange, then sexcelsior said he wants to go so I say alright and run after the girl. “what are you doing after you return your shoes?” … nothing… “let’s get a hot chocolate!” … she said let’s get that first and she’ll return the shoes later

So we go. Before going in I say to her “before we go in there I need to address a serious issue. Now, if I pay, you’ll feel like you have to put out and I only want you sleeping with me if you really want me, not over 2.50 hot chocolate” .. she says “you want me to pay?” and I say “no I don’t want to sleep with you over hot chocolate either” so how about we pay for our own shit? I don’t want tension when the bill arrives and she’s like “cool”

Anyways we talked. I wasn’t using any game, just being fun. I went back to my self a little too much as I was hitting on her and making stupid sex jokes. Even though it went pretty well and I had her in hysterics she said she’s see me again “But it won’t be a date!” so I rip on her and question her and her logic doesn’t make sense. I ask if she thinks I’m hot and she say’s “you’re alright” and I’m like “yea that’s means I’m hot. Girls never actually say it but you totally think I’m hot!” and she’s like “well I’m a personality kind of girl!” and I’m like “you love my personality! When’s the last time you met a guy funner than me?” … silence.. .yea so why is we don’t go on a date?? She’s like “I dunno. You’re in the friend zone, but that might change” after this she tries to leave to return her shoes but I say “I still have hot chocolate left, how rude!” and she says she’ll stay till I finish. Oh – when she said that about the friend zone I said “it’s cool we can be friends… you’re tits are too big anyways, I like a nice firm C cup!” and it worked SO well… I could see the change in her face. This is a good place to say this: I’ve been thinking about this for a long time. I can actually see where I am in the sarge just by looking at the girls face. More specifically, when I say something the girl really likes I can read her face like a book. When I pass a shit test I can see “YES I LOVE YOU” in her eyes. This girl gave me a few and I just blew thru them. It’s so automatic at this point I haven’t even put it into this entry but let me think – she asked why I don’t buy girls drinks and I told her the story of that girl who skipped out on paying and it cost me the girl and now I make girls pay straight up for their shit as I don’t wanna meet those kinda girls anyways and she loved it!! That’s my routine now. I will actually tell girls before going in for the date that they are paying for their own shit!!

In the next 45 minutes we really got to know each other on a much deeper level. I told her some personal stuff and covered our ex’s and dreams and all sorts.

She asked me if I often pick up girls in the park and I said “well I haven’t been to the park in ages. What’s there to do in a park??” she said “you know there’s guys that just go out there and pick up women!” and I say “really?” and she says “yea there’s this book called the game my friend told me about and like, you need something to talk to a girl first, uh, what was is called (in my head I’m screaming “AN OPENER!!”) but I remain clueless… anyways you say to a girl “hey I think your forhead wrinkles are cute” … something mean and that gets them to like you. I say “you have to be mean to get girls to like you?? I’ve been doing it all wrong! Maybe I need to read that book! Hang on, what if a girl doesn’t have any forehead wrinkles?” .. she says “well, you say hey are your nails real?” …. I say “jeez, I’ve been doing it all wrong. And here I was telling you I though you were hot and all this. Can I take it back? You’re ugly. You’re an ugly fat cow. You disgust me. I hate you, and you have ugly forhead wrinkles. Do you want to fuck now??”

And she loves it…

At the end she said again I could get out of the friend zone but her body language was saying I was already out and there was moderate kino and I was holding her hands and such. She says she wants to see me again

Kool

Note: stop doing my AFC hitting on girls it doesn’t work!!

No comments: