Tuesday 15 January 2008

More numbers, one kiss, some amogging

FR - Jan 14th – 2007

Walked out my new place in euston and right away HB 9.5 passes… stunning. I turn around and match her fast pace. “You have a hell of a walk. Like this is your cat walk. No, like you’re in the army!! Are you in a rush?”

HB “A little”

Anyways turns out she’s going to be a translator for the UN and she’s learning dutch. ( guessed this) and she’s 21 and has been in London 2 years. She lives in the area and is going to work now. She wasn’t slowing down but I used my move “Ok I gotta run, nice to meet you” and put out my hand to stop her (shake her hand) but she just says “yea it was! And keeps walking” … I’m like “you won’t even shake my hand!! OMG so rude!!” and she stops and I chat to her a bit more. I have like semi hook point. She’s not crossing the street ..i should have pushed harded but I just said “ok you’re coming to a gig of mine, facebook me!” and give her my card

I wimped out I should have stuck in and gone for # close! She was too hot to leave to chance! Pussssy clllaaaaaaaat

Occurs to me that sargin is a fucking disease. I can’t even leave the fucking house without leaving chasing after the first hot girl I see. I have to turn that off because it’s stopping me from doing my shit I gotta do lol. But if I stop myself then I’m kicking myself for not going after the girl. It’s a vicious cycle, let me tell ya!!

Ok meet Sebastian. Nothing much around russel square, one pub next to station these 2 americans are eyeing us up. Virgins – well one was the other wouldn’t say. The virgin wasn’t hot but the other one was about an 8, very nice body. They both loved us but I was over the top taking the piss out of them, etc … got the # of the hot one for entourage. Seb says “you’re hilarious but calm the fuck down. Use the least enery needed to open a set” essentially as we talk. go to one pub on main road there near king’s cross btw euston. 3 set, one HB9.5 on HB8.5 and HB6. We chat with them a bit but they’re really not that exciting. The HB8.5 has to go to a party and bails before I really get a chance to talk to her. Seb chatted to the 9.5 for a bit but then had to leave. I worked them both, gave them both backrubs and they gave me etc. asked them straight up if they had boyfriends, the ug said no. There wasn’t any sexual vibe at all. Just really normal banter. Got both their numbers without pretext… mentioned they could come clubbing with me some time.

Seb bitched out around 9pm but I’m still in the mood so I call max and he is (always) in the mood so I get him to meet me at starbucks tot/ court road. We do Leicester sq a bit but it’s fucking dead. It’s shitty weather and I feel like quitting but I’m a soldier so I say “let’s check covent garden, innit” so we go over and it seems it’s happening at the gardening club. We run into this puatraining.com instructor guy (the guy in charge of germany, as he explained when we were milling about waiting to meet neil strauss) … same guy! … him and his wing are heading to gardening club so we tag along. Instructor meets two girls on the way and they were looking too so he gets them to come along and gets one of the girls arm in arm. Max starts gaming the other girl as we walk. Along the way, max was in the middle of the routine and instructor says “yea, that’s a good routine” and then laughs, as does the girl. Basically he was amogging max but I just laughed along and we kept walking. Later in front of gardening club max is still workin this other girl and the instructor’s buddy keeps trying to cut in and amog him. So I like take him apart totally. Within about 1 min I crushed him so badly he was speechless and walked away and left max alone. Before this he’d tried to amog me in conversation as well and I was putting him down but I really let rip when he moved in on max’s set. He said he was new to gaming and I told him that wasn’t acceptable behavior, though I’m sure he knew already. Then I opened this one HB8greek girl in the line and she was heavily into me. We were actually having what badboy would describe is “wide and deep rapport” within about 4-5 mins. It was awesome. Used a (genuine) false disqualifier “ugh, you smoke. That sucks you’re fucking gorgeous but I don’t date smokers” … right away she starts to qualify “well I don’t smoke that often…” … keep chatting … she was oblivious to her friends calling her to come into the club as well as the people behing her asking “are you in line?” … I mean she was totally under my spell. It doesn’t usually go this well – lol … so she asked me not once, but twice if I was coming into the club, I said I wasn’t sure yet. We swap numbers and again I’m like “geez you’re so fucking cute I can’t believe it. It’s annoying!” … I’d done maybe one other thing like this in conversation. So it’s like I was really connecting but also throwing in some shock and awe. I guess that’s the way to do it, you throw those in and keep trying to talk and it was really working, I could tell she was melting. I didn’t really push it far enough but I think this was the first time I was really doing it semi properly, as least during a conversation. I’ll come in direct/shock as the opener but then generally I go into normal chat/qualification (for the last week) but after this set I think I’m going to open direct/shock then go into repore comfort/ swapping into shock+awe lines thrown in, then back to qualification. Maybe this will be a winning formula, I don’t know

Eg “wow yea it’s cool that you’re into that. You like blah blah almost as much as I like blah blah!! You’re cool. Geez you’re awesome but I find it hardy focusing on conversation. The almighty is an asshole, why did he have to make you so god damn hot? Anyways what were you saying? Yeah… dolphins…. Blah blah….”

I’ll try this for the next dozen sets and I’ll post results

Anyways

There was another girl’s # I got round the line area she was hb8 but had fucked up teeth and said she was dating someone for 2 weeks. Could get her to come out but blah… who cares can’t be bothered with her

Ok I’m fucking starving at this point so I say I’m going to get food, max is coming with me Milan (just got off the phone was max, that’s the instructor’s name) is still in his set. His fuckhead wing wants to come sarge with us and abandon’s Milan. Everything is closed, this one place tries to charge me 2 pounds for a fucking .79p samosa. I tell the guy where to stick it and we head back into Leicester square. I’m glad he tried to scam me because I see 2 set of asian. One of them is, to me, and HB10. like the hottest fucking Japanese girl I have ever ever ever ever ever seen. Don’t remember what I said. Does it matter? Not really. Blah blah blah normal shit, what they doin in London blah blah her friend drags her off to catch the last tube (it’s 12:05) so there’s still plenty of time… I try find a business card but I only have 2 left and they are wedged in my tube pass thingy and can’t find them! She drags her across the street and I think “bah she would have flaked anyways!” … then I look over, the friend has started to go into the tube but the HB10 is standing there looking at me still!! I wave at her and she waves back, I run across the steet and she says, hey my website is .. and she says “what’s your number!” … I tell her and she puts in into her cool Japanese phone (all the letters were in cool and oriental like!) and I get her to call me and I got her # in my phone. I say “I’ll give you a call!” and she’s like “ok” and still stands there as I cross the street. I think I could have just made out with her/taken her home. What a stupid cunt I am. Let’s face it, it wasn’t my game. She just thought I was hot and never meets outgoing hot white guys. That’s the end of. I should have said “ditch your friend, let’s get a drink” and she would have COME!!!

WHAT AM I DOING I AM STILL IN A PHONE NUMBER MENTALITY AND I’M STAILL A GAAAAAAAY

Just the same I’ve just confirmed meeting her at 5pm as I’m writing this so it’s all good

(at time of posting she FLAKED like 10 mins before we were gonna meet up!) fuck

Anyways we go into Leicester square and there’s an hb 8.5korean walking alone, dressed awesome with ipod in. I think “fuck this isn’t going to be easy” but I come up beside her and stare at her till she takes her earphones out. “hey! What’s up!!” and she says “are you a promoter or something?” and I say “no I’m just a fun guy you should meet! Woo!” so we talk. Get her to stop after 2 mins, talk more. She was boooring but with an amazing body. I let her go after 10mins…she doesn’t have her phone but give’s me a few ioi’s and I’m sure she’ll call. Go back to the guys, but after talking to them I think “Fuck it I’m going to try lay this girl” max’s phone battery is dead, I give my # to the asshole to meet up with them if I don’t succeed with the girl… she said she was bored than night (she was looking for coke!) so I go back to her. She suggest we go smoke hookah pipe thingies but we end up in some coffee shop in the gay part of soho. Now what happens in here is going into my comedy routine but has nothing to do with gaming but I’m going to run it through for you lot anyways

HB “Hey, can I have a cup of earl grey tea”

Store guy “No, we don’t have that now”

Sasha “But I can see loads of tea bags there”

Store guy “We can’t serve tea now”

Sasha “Why not? Kettle’s broken?

Store guy “No we don’t have a license to serve tea at this hour”

Sasha “haha now really”

Store guy “no we can’t serve tea after 1am

Sasha “a licnse”

Store guy “yes”

Sasha “for a cup of tea”

Store guy “yes”

Sasha “there’s no such thing as a tea license”

Store guy “yes there is”

Sasha “are you winding me up?”

Store guy “no sir”

Sasha “are there hidden camera’s here? Is there for tv?”

Store guy “no we can serve cold drinks only”

Sasha “what if I have my own tea bag, surely you can just give me some hot water. I mean it’s just water that’s been heated up

Store guy “No, I can’t do that”

Sasha “What if I bring my own hot water, could you give me a tea bag?

Store guy “can’t do that either”

Sasha “I won’t tell anyone if you serve me tea. I swear. What would happen if someone found out?

Store guy “it’s a 5000 pound fine”

Sasha “for serving tea, after 1am

Store guy “yes sir”

Sasha “I think I need to sit down”

Anywho she bought me a piece of cake and we yatted on about this and that. Borin girl. I wanted her # so we went to her place to get it, but she wouldn’t let me up. I can see that she’s just bored and she needs to get fucked

She’s just texted me “Hey how was last night” and whilst writin this she’s asking to meet up later in this afternoon…. Don’t think I’ll have time but soon I’ll see her again…

Oh and I got a voicemail from the guy the next day from the asshole wing “Hey Sasha it was good to meet you. I think you have great potential… blah blah puatraining blah blah keep in touch something something” I wasn’t really listening. What a fucking prick.

As for Milan, I don’t know if he’s any good or what but you’d think someone who was a lead instructor would be confident enough not to have to amog someone who is newer to the game. It’s out of order and these guys have lowered themselves and the company they work for in my eyes.

No comments: