Saturday 5 January 2008

I feel like shit! I hate game. I hate girls. Just kill me.

Me, yad, MC, Don Coyote, and Sebastian head to koko (friday night)

At first I wasn’t in the mood. SO fucking loud with the band. Can’t hear shit!! Opened this set – hb9 on the dance floor at koko. Said like 2 words really, went into qualification right away “do you have a BF? You don’t, haha you must be defective (run away) .. come back. So are you fun/crazy adventurous etc etc… she was kino’ing me so I was kino’ing her back. I put my arms around her, she likes it. I kiss her neck, she likes it. She turns around and starts kissing me. She wants to move off and show her friend a good time as it’s her birthday (she says) .. (see = hookup) … I say I can introduce her to some of my friends and she says they have to pee too. I say meet me in an hour by that pole (stupid) I should have said meet me at the bar after u pee

Anyways I go to our meet point an hour later but she’s not there (no surprise) so I go outside and go direct (heavy on qualification) on this hb8. she’s into it and I actually 3 way make out with her and her friend. Her friends idea… she grabs me and we hit the dance floor. Dance a bit, swap info. I escape tho to find the other set. Find her – start making out again. Yay. Yad moves on the other one and it’s going well. I say “let’s go chill upstairs” and it’s fine. Heavy making out up stairs. I’m doing everything to this girl. She’s horny. I say “so you coming to my place?” and she nods her head no. token resistance I think. Anyways I should have pushed hard for the extraction or just a bounce elsewhere but I though I had her and that cuz it was 3.20 and club is closing soon I’d get her back anyways. So I say “dance a bit more?” we hit the dance floor. She just wants to dance with her friend, I think cool, go back to the guys and chat a bit. I tell yad to go dance with his one so I can dance with mine/keep her in state. He doesn’t. I go back to dance floor and see some dude trying to talk to her – I pinch her bum. She looks at me and says “we’re going to go over there!” and she moves away! I think ok, fine, she wants some space etc … couple mins later another guy opens her and it seems to be going quite well. Now part of me thinks, go in and make out but I think, I’ll just hang back. Let’s see if she’s a ho.

She was a ho

I came over after a few minutes and say “what are u trying to make me jealous?” and she says “I have to say bye!” I’m like “What? To who?” and she says “to you .. I’m a bad girl!” and I’m like “what? Do you know these guys? And she says “they’re friends with her” (they weren’t) .. and I’m like “ I though we were going to hang out! What the hell? And she says “I’m on holiday!” … WOW! I felt like I’d been kicked in the stomach

I asked her friend if they knew them and they didn’t. she just moved on to this other guy after making out with me a lot of the night. WOW!! Apparently she was ready to go home with this guy but her friend didn’t like the other one (she wasn’t easy, yad had to work on her all night) and so they left alone. WHAT THE FUCK

I got this girl horny all night, connected with her a little (not deep) and she just ditches me!


Where did I go wrong? Ok I went wrong in a few places … shouldn’t have left the 1st time, should have bounced after the isolation, then shouldn’t have gone back to dance floor after having her isolated. Anything else? Fuck.. this sux. Yad pointed out tho, easy come, easy go. I mean I guess if she was making out with me based purely on looks, it’s not really that strong a connection, is it? I think I fucked up just saying “you coming back to my place?” it’s stupid! Should have bounced somewhere else…

It’s my own fault. I didn’t game her properly, I though cuz she’s making out with me it’s solid, but it’s not. I needed to really make a connection with her. Then again if she’s a party girl, that’s not what she wants. She wants me to take her home and fuck her. Baaaaaah I’m not good at one night lays.

Still tho – props to Sebastian as I was using his qualification stuff which seemed to be working … I’m going to start doing it his way now… I think this is what’s been missing from my sets. Why I am getting # flakes. No more #’s just lots of qualification and giving out my # … let’s see what happens….

No comments: