Thursday 10 January 2008

Qualification/Direct method in action

Went to Neil Strauss signing. Couldn’t get in but met him after. Nice fellah. Went sarging after with some newbies/first timers and max, guy who’s been going 7 months and just does MM routines. He was pretty good tho and was getting #’s all night/doing magic.

Opened a lot of sets. One girl in smoking area of anon hooked but bouncer was shooing me away. I told him I’m on public property and he can’t do shit. I said to him “what are you going to do? You going to make a move? Go ahead. I’m waiting…” you gonna beat me up in front of all these people? Good career move” and the girls were into me more. It was a great DHV standing up to the bouncer. Haha. He got another one over and after I made my case he shrugged his shoulders and wandered off….hehe

Anyways the only sets that are worth mentioning are the girls I gave me # to

First one was a Hb8 south American. She was trying to cross the street but I just find out if she had a BF and then qualified the shit out of her. Eventually told her she should get my number. She called it so I’d have hers….

Then max opened this 2 set I sicked him on. Both were 9’s+ … 19 year olds. One Russian and one Korean. It went great. Again, no boyfriend, I make fun of her for it. The 10 mins of qualification and flirting. This girl was spicy and was giving it back! I’d say “do you like bowling!” and she’s say “ugh, I fucking hate bowling” and I’m say, that’s too bad. Then she’s say “I’m just kidding…” stuff like that. Just did everything, if she can cook, do massage, adventurous blah blah blah she’s giving me ioi’s and I give her my # .. I said I don’t take girls numbers but if she drops me a line we should hook up

Then hb 8.5 english. Fuuuuucking very nice. Opened her with one word

“daaaamn!!!”

you’re hot! What are you doing running around all by yourself! Where u coming from? Where are u friends? How many boyfriends do you have? U don’t!! what?!! Are u defective!” etc etc

qualified her to shit and she went with everything and jumped thru every hoop. I had her massaging me on the street. I really build it up… for the last question I was like “you’re unreal. If you get this one, that’s it, you get to have my phone number!” … after she answered correctly I’m like “listen, let’s start a family. Let’s just skip the whole dating bullshit!! … I give her my # and I say, you better call you’re awesome. Fuck it, I never do this but give me your number, in case you chicken out” and I took it. Then I said “you still have to call me tho!” oh I gave her a hug, then went to kiss her forhead but she kissed me just on the side of my lips! I was like “uh I was going for your head but that’s ok too”

5 mins later ran into her and tried to do “hey are you thinking about kissing me” and she said “no” … “oh u had a funny look on your face …. Secretly I think you want to kiss me! I’m irresistible!” and she’s like “u already go my number! Don’t’ push your luck!” and I said “I’m just saying….”

Many sets the girls had boyfriends but I was doing direct all night pretty much so I never spent more than 30 seconds, on a girl with a BF. This way is so much better. Just hitting on girls HARD and then qualifying.

Will they call? We shall see…

So yea I was so focused on the qualification I didn’t try kiss them initially but I did eventually with the 8.5english.. with the Korean I should have – actually both sets went well I should have bounced them somewhere… but the qualifying is different for me so I’m just getting used to that. Next time I really wanna try to make out with 3 girls. I was doing kino but not enough….

No comments: