Wednesday 30 January 2008

Day 2 Lay - My first chinese girl!! sweet!!

tube girl came over and we had a picnic on my bed. Very messy. Weird I didn’t want to sleep with her. Maybe we just don’t have a physical connection? She’s pretty fun but I’m not that into her. I think I may have ethical dilemmas sleeping with a girl for whom a) it’s a big deal and it will mean something. I should have slept with her on day 1 !! Don't matter.

anyways I shoo her out to meet the Chinese girl (got her # on the street jan 18th) … I though I’d never see her again after sleeping through my date after the crazy Korean sex, but she messaged me over the weekend to meet up and we agree for Tuesday.

I meet her around angel and we go to that coffee shop traffic. It’s fucking shit drinks in there. It looks all trendy but their milkshake was absolutely atrocious – last time I was there I wasn’t happy either. Anyways we’re in there for a bit over an hour. She’s a funny girl. She negs me all the time and I’m like “omg!! You’re so mean!!” and I take the piss out of her lots and she hits me lots. She has the cutest fucking laugh. And she makes the cutest little giggly noises it’s really adorable!! She asks me at one point “so, what are you looking for” … I gave her what I’ve learned is the right answer

“I’m not looking for anything. I thought you were cute and spoke to you… then I though you were really fun and wanted to see you again so here we are”

it’s the truth and it’s generally what they want to hear (or more specifically it’s not likely to be what they DON’T want to hear)

i.e if you say “I just want to have some fun” you can trigger their slut defense. If they know that you don’t want a girlfriend etc it’s harder to sleep with you, right

or if you say “I want a girlfriend to love forever and ever” you’ll scare away a (party) girl who may just be after some fun, hence the answer I’ve given. Just my thinking anyways

so we are getting on quite well. She tells me she likes me and I make her laugh. I’ve already told her I like that she makes me laugh, but I said I like her too, that she’s fun. Now the old me would have tried to make plans to see her to do something else

the old me

but after a couple of months of hard core gaming I know how this is supposed to go, right?

I do one of my comedy kiss closes (I point and say, what’s that?? Over there? She’s not falling for it, but looks anyways knowing full well I’m up to something. I try kiss her but it’s blocked off but we both laugh.

So I gently try and kiss her again after a high (big laugh) but she’s shy so I just kiss her cheeck. I know she wants to make out though

One more try and I get her lips, no tongue…

0h I played the lying game which worked a treat, and kill mary shag (didn’t work as well)

I tell her “let’s go for a walk!” … she asks where? And I say “just wherever – around”

We walk around… I ask her if she wants a piggy back and try jump on her back (always gets a big reaction) then I give her one and she loooooves it.

After that we make out properly. We walk some more with interspersed kissing. At this point I need to see where I’m at so I check the busses going back towards mine. She asks what I’m doing and I say “just seeing how I get back to mine from here” and she says “nooo!! Don’t go!” so we keep walking. She says (even tho we we’re walking toward her place) that it’s quite far and she’s have to take a bus. Then she asks if I’d walk her to her house. I say

“You want me to take you to your house, so you don’t get robbed on the way? Or you want to hang out with me at yours house?” she makes a joke how I’d need to fill an application which takes 5-6 months to come to her house. I say I have some movies at my house, we could watch one and I could give her a backrub. I ask her if she wants to go to hers or to mine. She says “I dunno!” and shrugs

then all the posts about “lead lead lead” come into my head. I say

“ok, we’re going to my place”. I hook her arm and we cross the street to the bus stop

she jokes about how it’s far away and I say it’s close!

She says “ok but you have to get me out of your house back to mine by 12” and I say “sure!”

We get back. She sits on the bed and I go pee. I come in, put some music on. She says “how are we going to watch a movie with the laptop over there?” I say “we don’t have time for a movie if you wanna be out by 12 (it’s almost 11) unless u wanna watch half a movie?? I’ll just give you the massage

I know she’s up for it and that as long as I escalate things at the right pace it will be fine

So I sit next to her and just rub her shoulders for a min, then I say, lay face down

Then I do her neck and shoulders a bit and say “hang on u want some oil?” and I just put a bit of oil on her neck. Couple of minutes of that

Then I start going under her shirt and say “ok this has to come off!”

Then a min with the bra still on, then I undo that and just do her back. I kiss her neck etc and she likes it. She starts putting her bra back on… I’m like “huh” and she says “I want to turn over” … this is critical… it’s just a matter of comfort – we know we’re going to fuck, but she doesn’t want to just turn over topless – but it’s ok if it comes off in a moment of passion (like a minute from then – lol) but it’s important to remember this

Anyways so we kiss and bite and lick her everywhere, she pushes me over and gets on top of me!! She goes to town on my left nipple for a while

Man making out with this chick is hot. She’s a good kisser and she’s fucking horny! Oh she hasn’t been laid in 7-8 months she told me on our date. (well, no BF since then but I’m pretty sure she hasn’t had any the whole time)

We frolick around, she goes berserk as I bite her all the way down to there, panties come off she is fucking SOAKING!! JESUS!! I think “well that’s enough foreplay” hehe

But no, more messing about. She gets me on my back and undoes my pants… she tickles my balls semi thru my underwear and it was awesome. I was getting anal play in here (lick pushing in but thru my undies) which felt fucking amazing. This chick was no virgin!! Anyways we’re naked, I show her the box of condoms and she nods and does her cute little Chinese approval sound. It’s a combination of that cute sound and a little approving head nod (like a mini bow) … soooo cute!!!

I put it on … I climb on top and I proceed to thoroughly to fuck my very first chinse girl. Jesus Christ she was making pain sounds. Like she was in pain. I ask if she’s ok but she doesn’t say anything. I go very slow at the beginning but she’s still moaning a lot … that changed to sounds of delight and we had a goot 20+ mins of sex. Several positions … had one internal orgasm, stopped myself and took a 60 second break. Then back into it… 2nd time I let myself ejaculate (aaaaaargh I know!! Where’s my discipline!! But come on my first chinse girl!!) DR Yen will have to forgive me hehe

Afterwords she said it did hurt at the start cuz she hasn’t fucked in a long time and it hurts more with condoms (she doesn’t use them either as only has sex with boyfriends) … same as me – (well same as me up till now, lol)

After she asks me very open stuff “what’s your favorite position, what do you like to do in bed, etc, do you like oral” … fucking hell!! I could have a lot of fun with this girl! I guess she’s going to be one of my fb’s!!

Oh… I bought some condoms and have officially decided to use them with everyone (unless I get a girlfriend) … it’s just too dangerous. It’s apparent where my game is at a point where I’m going to be fucking a lot of different girls…. I was coming from a different mindset a few weeks ago, where I’d just have sex with the occasional girl. But not it’s apparent that I can pretty much fuck a least one or two girls per week…. it’s more a time issue than anything else – I genuinely don’t have time to see all the girls I have #’s for… I’m still not calling a lot of girls – I text some and if they don’t reply I don’t bother with them … but I’m goin to only go after super hot girls, and not text, just call. Texting is the pussy way out I think.

Anyways this is a massive turning point for me. I met a girl on a day 2, I lead, I brought her to my place, escalated at a level that was quick, but comfortable for us both and I fucked the crap out of her. I really can do this as much as I want – anybody can. It’s just a matter of

1) time in field

2) calibration

that’s it.

No comments: