Thursday 24 January 2008

My first street makeout!!!

Ok we hit up cargo last night, "free booze" and entry but we got there too late for that

I'll keep in short


opened hb 8.5 french girl standing in the corner. tried to get her to dance and stuff but she wasn't really any fun, was fairy boring and when i went to kiss her she tried to ram her fucking tongue down my throat. not going to bother calling her tho she was pretty hot

opened hb 8.5 russian who was pretty cool - told me she'd just hooked up with some awesome guy around new years who'd been with her for 2 weeks but he just went back to his home country. have already invited her out to a show and she's coming along

was a good set with this other french girl who i got massaging me but she joked with me (using my routine) that she didn't have a vacancy for another man ... ah well... i left my wicked ass yellow glasses on the table and went i went back they were gone. there's 6.50 down the fucking drain. will pick up another pair in the west end tommorow (fucking loved those glasses! FUCK!!)

Highlight of the night came at the end ... We're hitting the streets opening sets (YAd, Max and I) and there's this very cute girl waiting for the bus. i game her about 10 mins. she was a laugh, turkish girl. sexy accent. she was about to cross the street to go pee and i said "we gotta go this isn't even our bus stop" but i said i wanna see you, i'll give you a call. here's my card in case you put the wrong number in my phone, facebook me ... then i just moved in an kissed her. i think it was more she kissed me i just gave her that look, and she did, so it was mutual. oh she was a good kisser, which made up for that sloppy shit from the french girl. mmmm

i've just called her 15 minutes ago and we're meeting up tommorow at noon.

also got a text from the greek girl who wants to see me but i don't fancy her that much

also got a text from the salsa girl (8.5) wants to meet me tommorow

and i'm meeting tube girl for our day 3 today.

jesus christ. and i haven't even called my makeouts and other #'s from last week yet. this is getting fucking ridiculous!!


also i've decided to stop being a bitch and call 2 very hot girls in my phone that have flaked

one i met on the bus (insta date) on new year who was stunning

and one girl i street gamed who'd sent me a couple text but then didn't reply. i figure i real man would just call - yea they've flaked but i should be able to get them to meet me talking over the phone so i'm going to give it a shot. they are both 9's ... the ultra hot ones are still flaking on me though i've reduced the flakes a lot the last 2 weeks with qualification... will keep working at it...

No comments: