Sunday 10 August 2008

mm bootcamp, 18 year old makeout

Aug 10th

Was a guest speaker at the Mystery Method bootcamp in London headed by sheriff. Also I sat in on the fri and was an approach coach with their students at onanon. Fri was alright – I was happy to push the guys into sets and do demo’s but there really weren’t many got girls around. Just hen nights with older girls. One chick was like 45… I almost said to her “what happened to your first marriage? Better luck this time!” … she was brutal who could marry her I have no idea. Brutal. Anyways as I got in there I wanted to break into that group and demonstrate how to win over the whole group so I went in and asked who was getting married. When I got my answer I said “I’m going to give her a wedding present!” and then I started singing “happy marriage” or “I’m your private dancer” and started stripping. I got my shirt off and was grinding her and they all went berserk. Then I went back to the students and said “now they love me, I can go for whoever I want in the set” .. there was one cute girl in it, but later she was gone (should have gone for her right away)

Anyways yea I worked with 2 of the guys and they did pretty good. My chat today went down well, covered some general day game principles and a few openers for situations and shit. They were just full of questions. Sheriff asked me to do 30 on fri, then cut me to 20, then tried to get me off at 15. He cut yenna off early too. He’s a power hungry whore!! He couldn’t let us steal his thunder!! I compared him to Hitler during my chat (in a funny way) but he got me back with an amog towards the end so it’s even. He’s alright though – good teacher and knows his stuff.

I had my own students on Saturday also, two brothers. One more natural than the other, but with more AA. I’ll finish them off later in the week. Hope they are doing their homework. I’ll break them. Hehe. Oh, got another 3 student from the MM bootcamp, and some guy found me off the internet, and another guy off LSS I’m doing this week, so it’s a fucking busy busy week!!! arghhhhhh. I’m literally teaching game every day except for wed. WTF?? This is retarded. What else has happened…

That’s it. Had a couple of girls flake recently (need to work on comfort)

I got a couple of comfort bits from the bootcamp, may try those. Need to start qualifying more also….we’ll see what the does…

No comments: