Wednesday 27 August 2008

aug 26th easy insta pickup

I saw a clint eastwood movie with my homie

We’re crossin waterloo bridge and this cute petite girl walks be. She was really cute! I say “fuck it I’m opening!” and I approach. Pretty straightforward “hey you’re really cute, I just wanted to come say hi!” and she just opened up! She said that she was bored to death and just abandoned her friends. I’m like “really? You must have some boring ass friends!” … she explains that her male friend convinced her to come along on his date. He’s dating some 18 year old… he’s 28. Gid says “come hang out with us!” and I agree. “you’ll have a great time! We’re craaaaaaazy!!!” we vibe for maybe 2 minutes and tell her to come back to mine. She explains she’s house sitting in surrey and that I should come along. I agree. I give gid a look and he says “Well I have to be going anyways” … we go to waterloo and she says the next train is in 30 minutes. We get a coffee. There’s a crazy yelling guy who claims to be the manager in the nero. I really hope that’s not the case but I wasn’t sure. We talk. We have a lot of stuff in common!! Not just that she’s wearing the same bloody shoes as I do – a whole of stuff!! I know I’ve got to make out with her before I get on the train just to make sure that it’s on. I do – no problem there. It’s funny – her friend and his 18 year old girl end up right behing us as we get off the train in surrey (he’s house sitting with her) … after they retire I see There’s an axe in the house. When she comes back down I tell her “close your eyes” … she gives me a look. “come on, close your eyes!” she closes them and then opens them a moment with me holding the axe. She squeals. Hehe. We make out on the couch. I kiss her stomach and surroundin areas. God she’s skinny!! She’s getting horny. We make our way upstairs to her room. She goes to the loo – I hide to the side of the bed, along with my shoes so she’d think I snuck off. It confuses her for a moment (she looked in the closet first) but then she found me. Ah well. Hide and seek is fun, hehe!! So we talk lots and make out lots. We talk frankly about whether she would have sex. She seems very open to it, but when I give her my awesome massage and say “have u ever had your butt massaged? Take over your trousers!” she’s hesitant. She says “ooh better not!” and I said “what hairy vagina!?” and she said “worse!” … I was going to say “period?” but thought better of it. It was very minute LMR – but I’d had fucking earlier in the week and had ejaculated very recently so I didn’t really want it that bad. I HAVE TO STOP DOING THAT!! Lol

Anyways we slept for 4 hours and I got up early and went to meet my friend who I had to meet very early. I made it just in time! (Really I should have made her come to mine – but going off to some exciting house in surrey… well it just kinda seemed fun!!)

It seems a pattern - I’ll pull some girl, not bang her, then have to see her again to bang her. haha. In this case I actually like this girl, however – so I really do want to see her again. But I’ve gotten into longer things with girls that I didn’t really like just to get some. THAt is unacceptable!

No comments: