Friday 29 August 2008

aug 29th fucking makes me lazy

Yawwwwwwrrrr

Looks like this really super hot girl is flaking. Ah well. I’m going to call her and ask her why, I’m really curious about these flakes that I get along great with

Hbsexy back comes round. We met up with some guys, virgo and Canadian J. I brought dunners along too. It was funny cuz Canadian j was talking about lmr how he was trying to bang this chick and he stops half way and goes “I dunno how rude I can be in front of her” and I was like “it’s cool buddy” so he let loose. She was lovin it anyways.

Everyone splits we go to mine and fuck for a good 45 mins. I had a few internals, but then blew my load in the end. Crapola. WAAH. Anyways a fucked the shit out of her last night. Blew my load after an hour which I shouldn’t have done.

The 17 year old is texting trying to get me to swing by her usual join. I think she wants to fuck. Was going to go to essex with the rockstars but I thought I could lay the 17 year old (tis wrong, but legal in the U.K so you can all piss off!) err then I was just chilling with dunners and I got lazy and I stayed in. ah well.

No comments: