Saturday 23 August 2008

thur 22nd punk +winding up paladin

Went to the gym after a week of not going. Went to a super posh location that you’re meant to pay extra for but I shot the shit with the staff and they let me in. yay!! This one has a pool. Nice. This girl calls me I’d met ages ago. I can tell she’s nutty but she had great boobs. I agree to meet up. I tell her to meet me at the bar I’m meeting Tai, who’s moving to U.S.A. he’s a great guy and one of my first students so I gotsta send him off. That fucker went for every hot chick in the joint!! It was unreal!! He’s open one girl I liked, then I was talking to this short one for a bit and later on I find him chatting to her. I taught him too well, lol. Eek. Maybe I’ll just teach at 80% of my ability, lol. Great to see him – I may swing by where he’s at in the U.S and paaaaty!!!! The girl was boooring and not hot. She’d gained weight. I told her I was tired and left on the last tube. I showed her a good time out of guilt.

I went to meet paladin and ziggy. Paladin has a couch surfer at his. I pretty cute French girl. I can see he’s not going to get anywhere so I start “gaming” her. well not really, just being my hilarious self. He wasn’t happy about it. I love winding him up. I owe him plenty of wind ups. Heh. I grab ziggy to mine and we’re here not as I write this. Oh we ran from a homeless guy on the walk over. He was after 65p. we’re like “no” … and he’s like “I’ll follow you” … so I’m like “run ziggy, run!!” and we bolt it. The guy chases us! He catches up and I’m like “come on you fuck, run!!” so we bolt and he catches up again. I’d have made it but ziggy is an out of shape fat bastard so we were fucked. (I only wrote that to wind him up as he’s watching me write this now) but I think I’ll leave it in. haha. The third time I made him bolt he was dying, but It was near the building. It was just after the guy had taken interest in a couple getting into a cab so I thought we were safe. No. after they told him to piss off he starts coming after us again!! I heard him say “we might have to get violent!” .. I did actually consider just knocking him out, and the thought that changed my mind – he was all dirty and grubby. I wouldn’t want my nice clean elbow connecting with his scabby face.

Oh yeah. I’m hard I am.

So on the 3rd bolt we get to my building and get in. he runs up and hits the glass. Awww poor guy. I was going to come back and taunt him a little but I though that would just be immature. *ahem*

So. And the internet’s down. I write this in word and will have to post. What movie shall we watch? I think we’re going to shoot for eraserhead. Earl grey recommended it so it must be shit.

Thur 21st – punk

Had a date with a very hot English girl who sounds posh. I made fun of her a lot. Date went well. I thought it was hilarious when she mentioned “game theory” and I was like “you’ve read sklansky??” and she’s like “nono, how to pick up girls!” and I was like “oh yeah, tell me more” and she explained mystery method game to me verbatim. Part of me wanted to say “yea, the fucker who came up with “negs” owes me money from the year 2000” but I kept shtum. I find this amuses me more in most cases. Hehe. She was great. We made out a little. We had great chemistry – I timed bridged to Monday so we’ll see what happens…

We hit up punk…

Opened most of the hotties. Once superhb was unfriendlyon the dance floor, I was being fun and she wasn’t having it. Her friends were cute too. I caught them sittin in the back bit later and I opened with “aha!! I found you!! You didn’t think you could get away from me, did you??” I and spoke to her about what was up. She told me she didn’t like the crowd and everyone was uptight and shit. I told her mimicking their behavior wasn’t the way forward. I told her I’d make her smile and at the end she told me she was happy that I did. She wasn’t having any of it though. Ah well….

There one was girl who was 17 but had the body of a 14 year old, it was disturbing. I kept staring at her trying to figure out if I was attracted to her or not. I really couldn’t figure it out. Her and her cute friend were on the couches at one point and refused to come dance. I was pulling on their arms and they remained seated even though their chairs were moving around. I grabbed the little one and carried her to the dance floor, then sent my mate to grab the other one. It was amusing.

Earl grey did this thing where he’s my “hands” as I open a girl. It’s great cuz he can molest them and I can say “what it’s not me!!”

It was fun hanging with the boys and virgo (first time me and V actually went out together, lol) but just wasn’t that good there.

No comments: