Monday 1 September 2008

goodbye UK

Loads of PUA's descended on SOHO to bid me farewell - though i'm putting off leaving for another week, heh.



I gave Gamebody my pink feather boa – he’s wearing it and stops as we’re crossing the street cus there’s a car of rude boys sitting there in their car. He says “are you guys driving or sitting here or what?” and the rude boy says “are you gay, blud?” and gid immediately replies “yes I love you, I want to fuck you” as they drove off. Classic.

Had a revelation in the cab ride back. Once again PSY was talking about how some guy who’d been in the game just 6 months was saying how much it’s changed – you know to overall self improvement and away from routines. Dunners told us a line he used and I said to him “hey that’s one of my lines!” and he said “yea but I believe it now!” and so I released that having cocky funny “lines” eventually become part of you, when you actually believe that you’re the shit. Just like if you force yourself to have better body language, you will eventually become more confident from that. It works both ways, see? So lines and routines have their place – generally when you’re starting out. But they are defiantly a good thing when you’re starting out. Even when you’re not the right line in the right place can work wonders. It’s really about just developing your own “natural” game – where “natural” is just a combination of lines that work for you that are congruent with you. Whether you came up with them yourself or took them from somewhere else – whatever.

I love these guys. i'm going to miss them.

No comments: