Thursday 23 October 2008

The sounds of SEx

listening to fucking is kinda fun!

So I spoke with the rockstar panel at the Lovesystems Superconference over the weekend. I was on stage maybe 8 mins max so my shortest speech ever, but I got my point accross and shared some of my daygame openers. I met some cool guys and some weird guys.

This weekend has definitely re enforced one thing. Most guys that get into the community are either weird, or they get weird.

Brad P was cool amongst others. Braddock seems to know his shit, I really like his energy. Also Kisser seemed cool. I got to catch up with my old buddy cajun which was great. I set him straight on his version of events the fateful night that we met. I caught up with Mystery too which was awesome....

Apparently he'd send the comedy clip I send him "almost threesome" to some other pua's who thought it was cool. He never told ME he actually listened to it, but I'm glad that he did. I'll stick it on my new website once I get my ass in gear (it's becoming a priority) ...

And I finally found my old buddy Sin!! What a great trip it was!

Also in the shuttle to the airport, I made a HUGE business contact... the guy loved me as well!! It was fate I think... truly amazing...

Anywho ...yeah.... yen was going to sort somewhere for me to stay in N.Y as I didn't really know anyone and has been too lazy to post to find PUA's in the area. I land at 1am and there's no message from him. I'm like FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!! I take the airbus to Jamaica (from jfk) and i'm preparing to take the subway to Manhattan to search for a hostel, park bench or crack den when my phone rings. I know it's got to be Yen.

"Oi! Are you here? Come meet us, we'll put you up here tonight"

ahhh. Awesome!!

So I make way on the 24 hour subway (awesome!!) to union square. I gave Yen a call and him and his girl swing by to pick me up. She's really fun and bubbly and YUMMY!!

The only disadvantage to staying the night there was listening to him fuck the shit out of her for the better part of an hour. For those of you who aren't familiar - Dr. Yen fucks thie shit (literally) out of women. What was interesting was this: I could guess by the noises what sexual act was taking place.

E.g at first it was lots of kissing etc which you can hear. then she's pantin and shit so I reckon he's going down on her. Then he's moaning and she's laughing (that's him getting blown!) .... then they are both moaning... it gets really intense and i can here the bed moving a bit. Uh oh! HEre it comes!! oh yeah. HE definately blew his load. I heard him mention her tits a couple of times. He may haev blown on those, I'm not sure.

You'd think it would be really frustrating but actually I found it entertaining and enlightening.

In the morning he was running around with his morning wood out. He tried to run at me with his cock but we've been thru all that before and it wasn't getting the reaction out of me that he'd hoped. Once you've tasted a man's semen while kissing a girl you've shared ... well it kind of takes to a new level how hard core a version of "gay chicken" you'd have to adopt to make me abdicate my position. I took a swipe at his cock, grazed it and he ran away to the bathroom. Hah. That'll learn him, threatening me with his cock!

Oh: An interesting thing. Yen was gaming his girl even whilst she lay in the bed with him. That's right. I know he was horny as fuck - he told me he couldn't wait to get back to fuck her. And yet (maybe partially because she went out of the room to have a pot smoke and chatted to me for a bit ...) e acted like he didn't want to fuck that night! First he pretended to be asleep. THen he was like "no i'm tired. In the morning!" and she was like "you better wake up right now!!" ... of course eventually she got "her way" ... hahaha. always keep them chasing I guess, huh?? i guess we it's give and take. after we chase them, and once we fuck the crap out of them, we can switch and have them chase us.... i'll be experimenting with this.... it's kind of evil. and it's head games but... i can see it's a good way to keep the girl interested....

In the morning (well, 2pm) we go to Brooklyn for Them to pick up the van they'd reserved for Yen upcoming road trip. Unfortunately, while we are eating near the shop, he finds out the asshole sold the van to someone else though he promised to hold it for them. They offered a deposit but he said to just come in next week and it would be fine. What a fucker. I tried to put it in perspective for him (they hadn't lost any money) but he was pretty pissy. I hop out as we're near one of my relatives and I go and visit.

Here I am the next afternoon writing this. Yipee. Now I'm off to visit more relatives. Tomorrow I will go clubbing and meet the art of charm guys, hopefully. Yen has told them about me and said they are cool dudes....

Oh I even had a dream about him banging. IT was in a little red brick house. The bricks were moving like the house was going to fall down. IT was a dirty version of the 3 wolves. hahaha

I fear for her vagina. Poor girl....

No comments: