Friday 3 October 2008

Sept 29th

Supposed to meet this girl to fuck our brains out. She doesn’t call.. I’m actually on a date with the hot Bosnian girl from 5 and it’s going great. We had pancakes and I had her in a bar – we’d played the lying game which she’d lost, and the question game which went really well. She asks me if I’ve ever hit a girl. I’m like, no. well, not unless this counts – and I slap her. hah. I do it again and she hits me back. Telling question. I tell her by that questions I know someone used to hit her and she tells me her first boyfriend started to hit her a year into the relationship. She was with him for 2 years!! Wowsers! I tell her I’ll only slap her around in bed, but it would be sexy. Hehe. She asked if I was rough. I said I like to bite a little she asked how. I was like “I’ll show you” and I bit her neck. From then, I know it’s ON baby. We’re making out soon after. I’m really worried about what to do. I text the other dutch girl around 8.20 so confirm we’re still meeting up. No reply. Bosnian needs to make a phone call so I call my girl, no reply. I figure she’s flaking… so around 9.20 I ask the Bosnian if I should come with her. she says “yea… but no sex!” … I reply “ok, but I’m allowed to tease you!” … she said “you can’t touch my vagina , or my breasts!” and I’m like “okkkk suuuuure….”

So we get back to hers, watch tv, chat, etc. I give her a full body massage but she won’t let me at her boobs. I try everything. I’m massages near her tits, near her pussy. Kissing her back. I can’t get there. She said “I just don’t want to have sex tonight, not with you or anyone” …

Oh I forgot to mention, in the question game I found out she’d fucked some older guy 2 nights ago… so… well it’s a bit dirty but what can you do. So that’s it. Left in the morning. It was raining and we waited forever for her street car. She hates it when I call her a bitch. I can see she deffo has a bitchy side. High maintenance also but she’s a 9 so I’m not that surprised I guess. If I see her again I can lay her(maybe 2 more times, who knows)

I’ll tell you how I know she’s hot. Next morning when we finally got to central station, we’re walking through it and (naturally) I’m (value) scanning for girls (heh) … and as usual there were hotties about. But I’ll tell you something – I didn’t see one girl hotter than here. One or two were AS hot – but none were hotter. THAT my friends is the real test if you’re with a hot girl. If you KNOW she’s the hottest one in the room (especially if you’re at a train station in Amsterdam) and you look around, and she IS the hottest? Well then my friends…you’ve got yourself a hot girl!

Man I wish I hadn’t jerked off a couple of days ago over the Japanese girl. Damn it!! I didn’t properly ejaculate but still it quelled my anger. If I’d been 100% horny things may have been VERY different. I was TRYING to fuck her but only technically – there wasn’t real passion behind it. Masturbation should remain a SIN!! It’s anti game. Fuck.

No comments: