Saturday 18 October 2008

fri night in los angeles.

was farting around the love systems bootcamp in L.A ... Helped out a bit listened to some of the stuff. Again at this point I know most of the material so I kinda just popped in and out. Cajun's version of the question game was good, looking forward to trying it.


Met some of the other guys, tenmagnet and kisser


ran into tenmagnet in the hallways and he spoke to me. He asked if i'd performed at this one bar in toronto where he used to work at. Turns out he'd seem me before!! how funny!! he said to come with him and cajun's group that nite. Then later I run into cajun and he also suggests I come with them and I say for sure. Team canada!!


so later we go out and hit up this bar. It was al the way at wilshire and somewhere. Like west hollywood. It wasn't good. No hot girls. Pushed some of the guys into set and winged them. in my 3rd winging set I was loosing my voice so I bailed out of the set (girl I was winging wasn't hot and I started loosing my voice. As I figured the student's set collapsed but I wasn't going to wing him all day. I gave him like over 10 mins so.... there you go...


eventually the descision is made to head to saddle ranch. It wasn't good there. In fact it was picking up in the first place when we left...there were a few hotties coming in... too late as most had left and it was just one student, me, cajun and kisser left at the venue. We go to saddle ranch and it totallly blows. Juts the bartenders and the waitresses were hot, that's it. Fuckkkk. I suggest hitting the strip club across the street to try stripper game but tenmagnet is like "uhhh no" in kind of a rude way. Cajun explains that he dosen't like stripper game. Tenmagnet then juts says it's a waste of time. "Some chick sits on your lap for half an hour and you think you're getting somewhere but your not"

that seems a bit of a defeatist attitude I think to myself ... i've done alright with the strippers the couple of times i've had a go.. couple of numbers and actually stayed in touch with one. At least the students would be talking to hot girls...which they were not doing at saddle ranch ... ah well. After it's over I get a few guys to walk over to dublin's to see if there's any girls out front maybe coming out. Street game!! but alas that's dead .just as we turn back, I see mystery across the street. I knew it was him, it was a tall guy wearing that fluffy hat. He's surrounded by people trying to get pictures with him! He sees me and is like "hey! It's Sasha!" (note, in fact he called me by my nickname that he uses for me that only he, me and neil strauss know but i'm not going to put it on here ... I don't think he even knows that I go by sasha in the pua world. Anyways I take him aside and ask him why he's punking me. I tell him I know he's got cash and ask why he's ignoring my emails. He said he got a couple from me a couple months ago but says he's flooded, etc. he said he doesn't have any money. I asked him straight up if he's doing drugs, he said that he is trying to get on the cover of weed . magazine or some shit. He wasn't making too much sense and didn't answer the question. He seemed tweaked out. I find it ironic that he was high as I was asking him if he had a drug problem. Haha. Anyways am pretty sure he's lying to me but what can I do. I say let's get lunch on sun, he says he's going to neil strauss party and that I should come with. I say sure and get his number and give him a missed call. Few mins later I see he sent me a text with some details of time and place but not neil's actual address. For those of you who don't know what the fuck I am talking about, me and Mys were tight friends back in the old days. i will write it up properly at some point when i have time. Matador was absolutely fucked .... like completely. He got into this weird amogging battle with cajun. He said to him at first "who are you?" and cajun was like "you know who I am!" and they were like pushing each other. Matador was shoving cajun into this bush mashing up the bush. He just kept yelling "cajun!" ... cajun shoved him back a couple of times too. It was kind weird. Matador took cajun to the side. I told cajun we were going to mel's diner and we started walking ... he catches up later and said that matador has said to him "i knew who u were, I just wanted to say that to you in front of my students" which is hilarous. Cajun asked him about his wig (he claims) and that matador turned red and made a face. Hehe.


Man it's good seeing cajun again it's been toooooo long.

.

Oh I called him on the inaccuracies of his version of when we met in the cab and he admitted my version is the correct one. I haven't posted that on here but I will do. Just been lazy.


Anyway am using a crappy mini laptop to write this so there will be tons of mistakes till I go thru it. So fuck ya'll. Oh another guy on the bootcmap had 2 beds in his room so I am staying with him instead of another guy on my lair who had just 1 bed in his room. That would have been more gay

but I wouldn't have cared really.


Yen loves it here and says he's moving down. cool. he was amazing by the aggressiveness i persued this one girl in the lobby. i think i just do that when he's around too impress him. hehe. ah well...

No comments: