Friday 3 October 2008

Sept 28th - Virtual blind date

Sept 28th meetup with this girl who texted me (wasn’t sure which one it was)
We got along well. After 5 mins I put my head on her lap and she’s playing with my hair and it’s ok. I kiss her arms, massage her etc. we make out. (in comedy café) … go to park make out – talk about what we’re going to do etc. she’s a great kisser! She hasn’t been laid in 2 weeks. I told her 3 weeks for me (true!) … she told me she masturbates every day. I’ve got a live one! We agree I’ll come to hers tonight, or if it goes long with her friend the next day. Later she texts saying let’s do the next day. Works out as I was in the club with mowgli and gladiator who we ran into on the street! He was helping with adam’s bootcamp. # closed the hottest girl in this club (well there were 3 ultra hot girls, but I think she was the hottest – skinny, gorgeous, loves to dance. I opened her as soon as I came into the club and saw her. my standard direct stuff. Made fun of her for being single etc. she asked me why I’M single and I said I just left London so had to do it. The economics of measurement she studies! She said “ I enhoyed our chat but I have to get back to dancing with my friend, I will look out for you!” I said “if I don’t see you do u wanna go for coffee sometime? She said sure, I said u got a number? and she gave me her card. She’s a siner/songwriter. So hot. Will call her later today.

No comments: