Friday 3 October 2008

Sept 26 - waking up into a beautiful japanese dream

Something quite hilarious happened today. (or at the very least, something completely different!) … in a way I guess it’s any PUA’s dream….
I woke up yesterday in my hostel. And right there in front of me – there was a hot Japanese girl right there in the room with me. Standing next to me. I’m like holy shit! I sit up and start gaming her right away. I’m talking to her and she’s really receptive. I start to panic. This is the THE perfect situation. I’m in a room, with a hot girl, and there’s nobody else around! Maybe I can lay her right here? Its 11.20am and check in is 2, but I know they clean the room from 1-2 in my section of the hostel. Shit. That leaves 39 mins to seduce her ;) … can I do it? The talk goes great and I get as far as massaging her shoulders. I think I could have started kissing her but I didn’t pull the trigger. I decided to get more comfort in so we spend most of the afternoon together. She’d only been in town 3 days and didn’t have a phone, so first things first – we gotta get her a phone!! We hit up a phone place and get her a sim card. I actually have an old nokia that’s locked to vodaphone so I tell her she can buy it off my cheap or borrow it till she gets a phone. (she’s moving to Amsterdam so she’ll be around for 2 years) … so we get her a sim card, but the idiot sells her a card from another network, even though I said vodaphone. So it doesn’t work in my phone… sigh. We have a bagel and coffee in this little place around the hostel, then we hit the park. In the park I was biting/kissing her everywhere but she wouldn’t let me kiss her mouth. Man she’s so cute!!

We arrange to meet in the lobby 1pm the next day but she wasn’t there today. Ah well. Maybe I shouldn’t have escalated but it was fun – I don’t care. Just so many girls around Amsterdam. Hopefully she’ll call me when he gets her number sorted.

Fucking hilarious situation though. Man I should have just escalated harder. That would have been awesome to fuck here right there in the hoste room! Hehe…

Got a few other numbers, not much so far we’ll see how it plays out. Going to buy a ticket back to Toronto in a moment…

No comments: