Friday 3 October 2008

oct 2 back to toronto

Well I’m at the airpot at schipol. I found a socket to plug into, there’s no internet but I’ll post all these up when I get back. I’m getting on a plane back to Toronto! I can’t believe it. I was in Holland for 3 weeks and I didn’t lay anyone! To be honest I wasn’t sarging for the first 2, just playing poker. In the last week I did really well but just fucked it up
I keep learning the same lesson over again – if you don’t have the logictics to fuck, don’t get all hot and heavy cuz she’s feel SLUUUUUTY.
You can kiss, but not really heavy petting or dirty talk. No verbally making plans to fuck. It’s not sexy. Just hang out and maybe kiss a LITTLE.
Then a girl can say to herself “I’m going to his house but we’re not going to fuck. We just kissed last time so I’m sure nothing is going to happen”
Once you’re in a room with her, she going to fuck.
If I get in a bar or wherever on a date with a hottie and I get the signals I just wanna get my hands over them. I love girls, I can’t help it! But I’m falling into the classic trap – the anti slut defense! No, the post anti slut defense!! Haha, they act slutty, then feel back and they stop themselves from acting MORE slutty!! I never get ASD in the moment, but after! Haha. When I get to Toronto I’m going to do it right. I’m not going to lay a HAND on any day 2’s. I’ll kilss them in the end like a chode. Then I’ll fuck them on the day 3. that’s it.

Obviously SNL is a different matter altogether. If u meet them in a club you can just bang them. I’ll be having a go at that also…

I’m excited. When I left Toronto a year ago I didn’t really have much game at all. I fluked a few snl’s and the women all picked ME. I always though “Toronto women are bitches!” and though there may be an element of truth, another truth was I just didn’t know how to handle women. Well…hehe…Sasha is BACK!!

No comments: