Saturday 31 May 2008

Took one for the team - BJ for my homeboy

took one for the team

had a date with a korean hb but nothing!! wasn't direct in the sarge - couldn't do anything! when i asked her what she did the night before she said she was with a friend. i asked what they did and she said "uhhh talked" and i KNEW she'd been fucking. hahaha. knew it. or close to it... so that went noooowhere. i had her back at mine but she just wasn't having it. ah well....


went to one party with bugsy (arrived late) and went early and crashed two others

2 targets I liked were with bf’s

one girl gave me ioi’s, danced talked with her a bit. She was drunk and running around all over, tough to pin her down. She was dancing with some guy for a while and I was bored, as I left she offered me her #

bugsy made out with 4 chix at that party and blew it with one as she saw him make out with some others

we hit the street around our flat at like 2.30am. he sees a set as we’re about to get off the bus

we open them, hook it and bring the girls back. One hot blond and her friend who was ok maybe 6.7 ops. He saw them first and I owed him one from the night before so I wing the shit out of the mate. She’s yelling “is ten minutes up!?” when I try ANYthing (even smelling her hair) … Bugsy was making out with his one on the couch. I just went into comfort zone and eventually we started having fun hanging out. Massagin each other etc. I know he wants to bang his … I ask mine if she’s seen “bigger and blacker” by chris rock. She hasn’t. I hype it and she’s excited about seeing it. I go into the room (with a bit of warning) and I’m like “I gotta play her chris rock! We’ll just be a 5 minutes!” and even the obstacle was like “yea we’ll just be ten minutes!” …

bugsy is happy, hehe

he got his knob polished! Eventually mine has to go and yells at them she’s leaving. I say “don’t worry I’ll walk her to the bus stop!”

I was goin to wait till bus came, but she insisted it was ok. I leave her

Fucking sneaky bitch called her flatmate and got her to come out straight away

I KNEW I should have waited for the FUCKING bus to come

Still I did an exemplary job....

10 mins more than and it woulda been a lay for my homie!!

Sneaky bitch…..

No comments: