Friday 30 May 2008

18 year olds are tasty

May 30

I just ate an 18 year old’s poussy. I finally understand why they have all those “teen fuck” magazines. You know “just 18” and all that

Because it’s fucking hot. Perfect abs, perfect boobs, perfect ass. Uh. Wow. Didn’t fuck her. Could have, should have. Friend was winging her friends (1 ug, 1 cute one) in our living room. They were watching napoleon dynamite. She kept saying “but I don’t know you” and I kept saying “that’s not sexy” … I just kept joking around about it. She wanted to get to know me while semi naked in bed. So we build somecomfort and I told her a bit about my family etc. she did really like me, but the whole thing was out of her comfort zone. God her stomach was amazing. It’s going in my top 5 stomach list for sure.

She gave me huge ioi’s thru the night. Let me write a slightly more detailed report

This is the girl I did the street makeout last weekend.

She added ME on facebook as I couldn’t find her (IOI!)

I sent her message, she wrote me a Long one back! (IOI!)

My internet is fucked so I couldn’t reply

So tonight, she poked ME in the club – chatted a bit

I wasn’t going to try escalate, she’s with 2 friends. Generally it won’t work unless your wings can get to them. Well, one was cute, the other was an UG! So there’s just no way… (limiting belief!!)

I know what I have to do so I give it a shot, kind of half heartedly. I re open, dancing and joking with her and her friends. Ah they love me. Initially the ug tries to cock block but I’m nice to her anyways….

I say “hey let’s get a drink you and me!” and we go to the quiet bar. She tries to order but the waitress didn’t have ice so she runs off. I take a bottle of booze and run off with her, she’s laughing and is kind of disappointed when I put it back… heh

My luck. I was going to actually buy her a drink (IOI) but I guess I’m off the hook! I’m a happy jew!!

We sit and chat, I kiss her neck. She doesn’t wanna make out and she’s got on heavy lipstick but still I get some pecks. She runs off back to her friends…. I opened a a couple other sets but nothing much around…. Dance with them some more. Joe was making out with some girl…

At the end joe brings up “afterparty at ours!” and I make jokes like “did u sharpen the knives earlier” … “shall we chop them up in the elevator?”

As we’re in front of the building I grab her, go in the building, throw her in the elevator and we go out. I let her go and she comes in. as she walks into my room I shove her onto the bed. She calls me an asshole. From there it was a slow escalation with shit test and worries and all sorts, but I could always tell she wanted it – but was just uncomfortable. I really wasn’t at all desperate to get laid so I actually took it easy. I think she could tell I wasn’t too bothered…. Hopefully see her in a few days… unless she flakes. I’ve had my tonger in her pussy – dunno if the will reduce or increase it… hehe…

No comments: