Saturday 24 May 2008

30 Day challenge T - 1 (Friday 23rd may)

Wuh! What a day.

Met Yen at like 5pm for some Angel sarging. No hotties around. When he shows up I’m in set with a cute English girl. She’s a bit socially ackward. I get her number. “give me your number in case you don’t make it down!” She says she’ll be at the cureheads gig later. I’m going because my friend (well, girl I sarged 2 years ago, lol) band is playing and finally I’m going to see her.

Ok, so more street game. Nothing much going on. Yen keeps yelling at me for opening mingers. I’m wearing old contacts lenses, and the prescription is probably too weak. I can’t see shit, lol. It’s open, eject, open, eject. He send me into a phone booth after some hottie. She wasn’t a hottie either but was maybe do able and with a nice body. She’s panicking cuz she’s lost her phone and is trying to arrange shit. I cheer her up a bit but she’s in a bit of a mood. I can tell she’s a cool girl though. I say

“come here babe, give me a hug” and I give her a good one with my lips pressed up against her neck. That was exactly what she needed. “hey I can tell you’re a cool guy. Give me your number I may be out later!” … I take her email (gay) tho she has just lost her phone… I think I’d do her. (she didn’t call) L

We go our separate ways at 7 with plans to meet up in hoxton later. I meet another pua and go to see that gig. It’s brutal, nobody is there but my “friends” band is actually quite good. The cure cover band sounded just like the cure. Nice work! Oh the girl from earlier was there but was absolutely twatted. I think she’s put me off her, maybe she’s worthy of a text but that’s about it. A “come meet me near my house for a drink” text. Or even “come over!” and that’s that. Who cares. Will do it just for fun. wait, I’ll send her a “come over and fuck my brains out” text hahah should be funny

So we hit hoxton around 1am. We cruise into hoxton bar and kitchen and it’s got some hot hot hotties!! I start dancing with this one cute girl right away. She’s greek. She can’t understand me too well. English/volume thing. (t’was loud!) So I just dance with her, get close and make out a bit (more like a semi makeout!) she’s around till Monday only and is with a couple of friends. She won’t do a full makeout and I wanna see if there’s hotter girls so I tell her I’ll see her later

Chat with yen. I point to the stage “the hotties are up there!!” and I leap onstage. I dance with these two party girls. One was cute with descent body, like hb 6.9? the other had a nice little body and was blond (for yen) and was alright, not a minger but not a cute either. I dance with them, get their names, grind with them a bit. There’s one hot turbo girl in a red dress. Surrounded by guys. She’s the one I really want. I neg her. She can’t hear me so I punch it into my phone “you’re such an attention seeker!!”

She hits me. IOI !! couple more messages, another well placed neg and she’s loving me. Awesome. I guys says I can maybe fuck her but now’s not the time. I get her to kiss me on the mouth and keep dancing.

I look down off stage and I see who – the hottie I # closed in the day around the corner from my flat (forgot about her actually while writing this report, haha) but I # closed her just as I was going to meet yen around 5pm. She’s with her flatmate who’s also hot. I jump down and grab them both and she’s happy to see me. Yen whispers in my ear “the one in the green is my target” but they are both kind of wearing what could be construed as green. I think “uh oh, we’re going to have a problem if it’s the one I # closed earlier in the day” but he wanted the other one. Cool, that’s our set. Unfortunately it went nowhere. There was one black guy tring to talk to them. They kept dancing facing the stage so their backs were turned to us (IOI) … just kidding, it’s not. They were really into their dancing and I though now just isn’t the time. I go back up on stage. Dance with the two set there and chat with the red dress girl. Later on our “set” goes off to smoke with the black guys and soon after that they closed the bar and they were gone. Didn’t even say goodbye! How rude!! So, I make out with the 2 set from the stage girl (1st group of crazy dancing girls) and we try for the extraction. Yen actually kidnapped the other one so they couldn’t get away. I found him and her (I was with my one) – actually got this text from him as me and my one were looking for her friend

“dude lockdown, I’m with her friend”

hahaha

we tried to drag them back but they weren’t having it either :(

I noted the location of the red dress girl and we went that way and found her. She’s with a mixed group. Yen chats to the group as I move in. I tell her she should come over and watch a movie at my house. I tell her I’ll rub her feet. She’s lost her phones and accuses me of stealing it. I tell her I sold it for a tenner. After a bit of chat I tell her I’m stealing her. I grab her, and carry her off behind the bus stop. We make out. She’s a good kisser. Her gay friends were like “she’s cute, make out!!”

I didn’t push hard enough – we were on my BLOCK for fucks’ sake. I let her go (I’d already had her facebook) … yen was like “you should have dragged her to your house, dummy!!”

Next time I will. Hehehe. rapegame, here I come!! Lol (joke)

After that I # closed this very hot blond who was with her friend. Again next to her house. I tried half heartedly to get them to come with not much.

I’m still not pushing hard enough but let’s see what we can do about that

Uh so total 3 makeouts, and like… 4 or 5 numbers??

Shit I have to stop taking numbers I can’t be fucked. Ok for the next few days – SNL game. Will still go for some day 2’s but I… I really don’t care, lol.

No comments: