Sunday 18 May 2008

May 17th First black lr

Lr fri may 16th

Ok so last week, I go direct on these 2 hot black girls in Leicester square. They’re hot. I used one of my standards direct openers... We chat only for a couple of minutes and I’m getting IOI’s from both. Once is like a 9 face with Massive boobs but slightly bigger than I’d normally go for. The other is cute and skinnier (more my type) but I’d say an 8. They’re quite enthusiastic about giving me their facebooks. I chat a bit more and I say “fuck facebook, give me your number” to the hotter one… no probs there.

Couple of days go by and I don’t act because I kinda of wanted to see what would happen (would the message me, etc … I think I actually liked the other one more and I wanted to see if one of them would make a move. I added them both on facebook but the skinnier one didn’t add me as fast and the Hot one didn’t message me so I kinda forgot about them and was focusing on other chicks

Anywho the first one, we’ll call her Hb9BlackTits. Chat me up on facebook. She asks “do you fancy me?” I say yes and I tell her I appreciate that she’s so direct. She is getting sexual on facebook and quite dirty. She tells me to call her but I ignore it (I was making a sandwich, hehe)

The she says it again

Call me

I say I’ll call her in a moment…. I wait a couple of minutes then I call her

She’s horny as – she tell me she’s fucked dudes in elevators, parks, cars, everywhere. I’m like “wow she’s a bit loose/crazy” …. She tells me she likes her asshole being licked! Wow!! All this within the first few minutes of conversation!!

Then she tells me she wants to fuck and she wants me to come over. I say “it’s 2am. Where do you live??”

“Clapham Junction”

I’m like “Fuck that! I want you, but I don’t want you THAT bad!” (ya it’s hard not to just go but come on… that would be soooooo weak…. And I’m lazy…heh…

After the conversation she texts me

Come over tomorrow morning, I live at (address) you up for it?

I say I’m up for it.

She says

So wet thinking about it. It would be great if you could be here by 10.

I tell her I’m never up that early… but maybe in the afternoon

Around 11 I text saying I could come round at like 1pm, no reply

In my head I’m like “Aaaaaaaah that was my shot!! I fucked up! Why didn’t I go over there, aaah!” but I hold my frame and leave it …. I know she wants it….

Next day I call her around 5pm.

Now weeks ago, I might have never called her because I texted her last and she hadn’t replied so I’d do the freeze out not wanting to be needy….

After listening to davix x – I generally will call women whenever the fuck I feel like. I wanted to call her (cuz I wanted to fuck her) so I did.

She tells me she was in Dublin for the day (see, sometimes u dunno why they don’t reply) he’s like “come over right now!!”

I tell her I have to do some stuff first but I make my way over there after. I tell her it’s awful far…

She says “you’re not going to try and sleep with me, are you?

(Yeaaaaaa that will be shit test #1)

I say “I dunno, not sure if I like you yet”

She says “cuz it would be weird if I had to reject you!”

I play along “yeaah… aaackward!!!”

She says ok come over!!

I say “ok I’ll come over. But only if you cook me dinner!”

She agrees.

She’s so demanding! It’s hard holding my frame with a hottie like her that I know wants to fuck, but I do my best. I refuse to cave to all her demands (even tho I DID go to hers, lol)

So I get there. She’s as hot (hotter) than I remember. Wooo!! I wanna jump her right there but I’m fucking starving. I ask her where my food is but she said she made some pizza for us but threw it out. I demand food. She says she’ll take me to this restaurant. I say sure…

It’s a bit of a trek. I decide I better make sure it’s on, so I go caveman on her, push her again the side of a bridge and make out. Ohh such juicy lips! Good kisser too. Cool, keep walking.

We walk and joke to this restaurant and she buys me food.. Yum. She runs into a guy who’s clearly after her – he says something about her not calling him?? Ackward… I stand there and act non plussed as they chat briefly and then she just comes back and we keep going. Clearly it was a guy that was after her…

When we get back from the restaurant she doesn’t waste any time. I say I want to give her a massage. She’s like “take of your trousers. I wanna see your legs!”

Well I know where this is going… I guess this is the one time it’s ok to fall into the girl’s frame, lol!! ;)

She’s like “you got nice legs”

Take off your shirt! … I comply….

She gets up and takes her trousers and top off. She starts playing with her boobs. Holy shit they are genuinely massive. Later I asked her the size and she said FF. WOWSERS!!

She asks if I want to play with them.

“well… If you want me to ….”

She tells me to fuck her. I say “what, no foreplay??”

Then for about 10 mins I try to get her hot – kissing, biting etc. She was into it but really just wanted to get fucked

It was complete role reversal… the man going “come on let’s slow down” and the woman going “ I WANNA FUCK COME ON!!!!”

Hehehe

Haven’t been with a woman like that in a while!!

So eventually I give in. I put on a featherlight condom and we do missionary. I try get her into another position after a while but she’s like “no, I like the other way. I was going to cum. What I didn’t tell her was that the problem was, I was going to come. Which I did, quite a bit sooner than I’d planned. L ooopsie !!

Ha. that will learn her!!

Fuck – tantric sex goes out the window with condoms. i suuuuck!! (I’d been mainly sleeping with my main fb and am quite used to real vagina feel™)

My backup was the fact that I’m good with my hands. And my mouth… oh yeah

She doesn’t like my finers in her

Hmm

Well… she wouldn’t give me a bj so I wasn’t goin to go down on her either!! (actually there was a slight fish smell….) … I tried to bring It up casually

“hey someone smells… I *sniff sniff* my armit and say “no, not me….”

She denies smelling. Okay then.

I give her one of my amazing massages. She likes. Massages her boobs with oil was fun. If there was a global flood … she would survive.

We watched some shit show on her laptop. At 11.30 I’m goin to split cuz I’m meeting other people… she somehow gives me this sexy look and I can’t leave. I agree to stay though there really is no connection between us. Why why why!! She just has this look in here eye. You can see in this picture. Could you refuse that woman?? I can see why she’s used to getting what she wants.

I slept badly. She hogged the fuckin blanket and the the mattress was shitty

Why the fuck did I stay?? The sex wasn’t good, she didn’t even give me a blowjob!! When I asked her for one she said “I’m selective!” hhahah good line! (that’s game, folks. Hehe)

WTF!! I should have just left when she didn’t give me head. She’d have pulled me back and blown me SO fast….

I can safely say she didn’t satisfy me and I didn’t satisfy her. Ah well.

I left in the morning

Sooo… that was my black lay! I actually should have laid a different hot black girl a few days before but that’s for another FR

Soooo what does this go to show? What did I learn?

Not a lot. She liked me and was just DTF. Sometimes a chick just wants to fuck. You open her direct, she think you’re cute, you get laid.

All I did was hold my frame (usually) and not bow down to her demands (well, not too quickly)

She came over last night with a couple of mates and Yen had a crack at her friend, hehe. He wants to roast her but I dunno… maybe…. My penis gets shy in group situations!! No wait – it gets shy around men. Maybe if I could just get two girls… muahahah!! Hey, now there’s an idea….

No comments: