Monday 2 June 2008

"telling girls i wanna fuck"

(most of this rant writing on the 4th around 1am) as I was too tired to write up the report from the 2nd.

Yea so - this girl calls me up that I ran into on the street the other day. This is the italian (actually she's from south america, but lived in Italy) - She's the one I picked up on a bus when it was cold in december and called when i got off the bus and went on an instant date with. I could have laid her that night (she was drink and giving me massive IOI's) but my game just wasn't there. I didn't have the confidence to pull it off! It had been impossible to meet up with her, but eventually I did. Went on a date that started slow but was great in the end (it was during my first 30 day challenge) at the end of it she said “hey let’s hang on properly next time. Dinner and a bottle of wine at my house!”

I've been out with her once, but she's really flakey. I was pretty cold to her on the street and accused her of not calling me back! She makes some excuse about her phone not being able to make calls. "try using this phone right now!!" .... i tell her i'm sure it doesn't work, right now. she says she'll give me a call... sure she will, I tell her

Well she called. I was a dick - told her she was a flake and a waste of time. That I don't have time for girls like her. That i've over her. I asked her if she was like that with all guys or just me. she told me, all guys.

Now we're getting somewhere. She apologized for being flakey and gave some lame excuse. She told me she's seeing some guy she likes but it's not serious. She says she’s been out with some guys but they are all really boring. She says she would really like to be friends with me. That she wants to be honest, and that she only sees me as a friend. She also promises to return all my calls on time from now on.

Ah now - here's where my new challenge comes in. I know I have to say it. Abundance! Yea she's fucking hot (really, really hot, i'm not kidding here) but I decide to go for it.

“Friends? Ha. I don’t think so. You’re way to hot for us to be friends. I really want to fuck you! … Maybe if the sex was good we could become friends after but… you’re just too hot!”

She’s in shock

“Ya – stop wearing makeup. Or like get a paper bag – cut some eye sockets and put it over your head. Things would be a lot easier then”

She tells me I’m crazy. And she tells me I’m an asshole and maybe it’s good that we hadn’t hung out.

I agree with her. “Yea, I’m an asshole. But at least I’m entertaining”

And after all that, after a bit more fluff she says she has to go. I say “cool”

Then she asks me out on a date, if I wanna meet up, go for a coffee.

I say, yea, maybe we could go out sometime. I dunno.

Hmm I think that wasn’t the best response. I should have said “sure, but if you fuck me around again I’ll never call you again”

I’ll call her in a few days and see about meeting up.

Anywas it feels good having told her I just wanna fuck her. And you know what? It didn’t get a bad reaction. It was a good reaction. She was surprised – very surprised. I don’t think she’s ever been told that before. Yea she called me an asshole So what? That’s an IOI. I wasn’t really being an asshole I was just being honest and telling her what I want. And she asked me OUT afterwords!!

There’s something TO this. Can’t wait to implement this on more girls.

Maybe I should text her now and say “after further consideration, other than being really hot you’re not really the type of girl I would get along with – so yea friends would be fine. Drop me a line if you want hang out! J

Ooh what a neg. that may be the way forward……we’ll see. I could say that and not try to fuck her. Or say that then try.

Shit there’s too many god damn strategies and methods and choices and outcomes! I wish it could be easy

Nah I don’t, this is fun to figure out. Sigh….

Also, the super hot French girl (I texted her a funny “hey things are moving too fast, we’ve known each other 6 weeks and we’ve already been out 2 times” message (haha) which got a reply. She confirms plans for Monday, but then I don’t hear from her at all. Left her a voicemail around 7, no reply. In the text she sent she said “I’m still not ready to fuck” and I replied “that’s ok, I hear French girls aren’t that good in bed anyways” see you … (maybe I should have said, see you Monday??) ah well … not gonna call her now for a week at least… (actually I think that was her 2nd strike) so if I talk to her again I’m going to have to tell her how it is…

Also, last week I cut out another girl (hot 21 year old) I’d given her the 3 strikes warning and she flaked again. I hung up on her and that’s it. I may even remove her on facebook, haha. She always gave me IOI’s as well but was always SO flakey. Fuck it.

I’m really going after hotter girls now and they are soooooo flakey it’s unreal

I’m reading “way of the superior man” and he explains that, essentially ,the more feminine a woman is, the more flakey/crazy/emotional that she’ going to be. Everyone should read that book – I’m only half way thru but it really reings true. Some of the stuff I’ve already figured out (have a higher purpose, the girl can’t be the main thing in your life) .. that women like to be led, and all that. Good stuff.

It’s kind of satisfying cutting girls out. Yea they are hot and I’m not going to see a lot of them again but I’m playing by my rules. I’m going to really be strict about the 3 strikes thing now. I’ll tell them about it early on in fact… after their 1st mistake!

No comments: